Gaming Hello Everyone

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Hello everyone I recently joined freedom with my channel which I have had about a week. I have managed to gain just under 100 subscribers which is a huge milestone for me and hope to collaborator with other freedom members in the future.
:D

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow that is an astonishing achievement to do in just under a week. As you are new here, would you mind taking a few second to read the forum rules to make you sure you stay is as enjoyable as possible, also maybe taking a second to tell us some more about yourself or your channel - for example:
What type of content do you upload
How did you find out about Freedom
What are your long term goals / aspirations

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone I recently joined freedom with my channel which I have had about a week. I have managed to gain just under 100 subscribers which is a huge milestone for me and hope to collaborator with other freedom members in the future.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! :D

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869

Welcome to Freedom Family

WavyBomb

Rising User
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom!

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Thanks I just logged on this morning to find my channel has 0 subscribers....
I just reached 100 last night why has my sub count reset ?

Reactions: AFKPlays