Gaming Hello Everyone!

WrkzMedia

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys my name is WrkzMedia ive been on Freedom since 2015 but never actually uploaded but now im staring to get back into it as of today so if you like cinematic edits and also i am willing to do upload other stuff as well like gameplays or comentrys so come check me out. Soon i will be getting better equipment to produce higher quality videos for everyone to watch.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 0

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome back I guess.
We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it.

I saw your channel and very much enjoyed the content it is very different but enjoyable. We're looking for an editorial director to join the staff.

We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Nice cinematics dude! Really enjoyed watching some of them, got a sub from me, if you ever open up requests in the future then I will be more than interested.