Gaming Hello Everyone!

Loganatorxyz

New User
Jun 27, 2016
New York, USA
YouTube
Hello! My name is Logan and I am the content creator for the channel Loganatorxyz. I started Youtube about 3 years ago. I create gaming content that includes Game-Coms, Comedy, and reviews. I have been with Freedom for over 2 years now and the Freedom community has been great! I have started being more active in the comments and in the Forums. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am almost to 1k Subs and that is very exciting. I am really trying to stick to my new upload schedule, which is Mon-Fri and 3pm EST. I hope to get to meet and know you all soon!

-If you would like to collab or need anything like thumbnails, or channel art just let me know!-

Thanks,
Loganatorxyz

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello! My name is Logan and I am the content creator for the channel Loganatorxyz. I started Youtube about 3 years ago. I create gaming content that includes Game-Coms, Comedy, and reviews. I have been with Freedom for over 2 years now and the Freedom community has been great! I have started being more active in the comments and in the Forums. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am almost to 1k Subs and that is very exciting. I am really trying to stick to my new upload schedule, which is Mon-Fri and 3pm EST. I hope to get to meet and know you all soon!

-If you would like to collab or need anything like thumbnails, or channel art just let me know!-

Thanks,
Loganatorxyz

Welcome to the Family Logan, What games do you play and congrats on allmost to 1K Subs.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Thanks,
Loganatorxyz
Hello Logan, three years is a long time! What's your favorite kind of comedy? I love dark humor, but I can never broadcast some jokes over the internet, hah.