Gaming Hello Everyone!

Gravity

Check out my YouTube guys!
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
The Universe
twitter.com
YouTube
So I haven't been on this site in a while. I also Haven't uploaded to YouTube but I recently decided to do so. The prefix says "gaming" but it's not what you think.

Hello I'm 20 Years old.
I enjoy YouTube enough to come back to it but the content I have uploaded recently is different to what I had in the past.
IDK what else to say. anyways. please check out my channel and follow to first link to play my game.
You need Firefox or Safari to play it. Chrome doesnt support for some reason. You also need to have Unity Web player installed.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So I haven't been on this site in a while. I also Haven't uploaded to YouTube but I recently decided to do so. The prefix says "gaming" but it's not what you think.

Hello I'm 20 Years old.
I enjoy YouTube enough to come back to it but the content I have uploaded recently is different to what I had in the past.
IDK what else to say. anyways. please check out my channel and follow to first link to play my game.
You need Firefox or Safari to play it. Chrome doesnt support for some reason. You also need to have Unity Web player installed.

Welcome Back, Mate!