Entertainment Hello Everyone!

rjmortera

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is RJ. :biggrin: I like to go on adventures, film it, and post them on YouTube. I'm a 19 year old aspiring filmmaker/cinematographer. I enjoy designing and editing. I have my own web development business when I am not filming

I'm here to meet new people, interact with the YouTube community, and get inspired by other creative directors. :thumbsup2:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey RJ :) Welcome to the Community !

How many Adventures have you gone on ? do you ever go to Abandoned places ?

How did you find freedom ?

I wish you all the best !

Reactions: rjmortera

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi my name is RJ. :biggrin: I like to go on adventures, film it, and post them on YouTube. I'm a 19 year old aspiring filmmaker/cinematographer. I enjoy designing and editing. I have my own web development business when I am not filming

I'm here to meet new people, interact with the YouTube community, and get inspired by other creative directors. :thumbsup2:

Welcome to the family Mate, What are you fav sport to travel to and what is you biggest dream for filmaker?

rjmortera

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
What's up?

Some beautiful scenery in that video man.

Just browsing the forums, watching other creator's content!
Thank you for the kind words!

Hey RJ :) Welcome to the Community !

How many Adventures have you gone on ? do you ever go to Abandoned places ?

How did you find freedom ?

I wish you all the best !

Thank you! I have been to a lot of places around the Southern California areas, looking to expand that during the summer. I do plan to go to abandon places sometime soon as well :) Found freedom through SocialBlade, it's in the top 10 so I figured I would give a network a shot!

Welcome to Freedom!. Hopefully it will get you a bigger audience and you'll grow even more :D

Thank you for the words!

Welcome to the family Mate, What are you fav sport to travel to and what is you biggest dream for filmaker?

Spot to travel? As of right now, just around my area (LA, California) but I do plan to expand that soon :D Biggest dream is to open up my own studio either in NY or LA.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

Thank you! I have been to a lot of places around the Southern California areas, looking to expand that during the summer. I do plan to go to abandon places sometime soon as well :) Found freedom through SocialBlade, it's in the top 10 so I figured I would give a network a shot!

Thank you for the words!

Spot to travel? As of right now, just around my area (LA, California) but I do plan to expand that soon :D Biggest dream is to open up my own studio either in NY or LA.

Your welcome and I would love to see you go to Some Abandon places Indeed would be sick ! All the best !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Thank you for the words!

Thats is a big goal but good luck on youtube and bussiness!!