Gaming Hello Everyone!!!

Spork

New User
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Your name/alias:Isaiah
Where are you from?:I'm from Maryland
How old are you?: Currently 16 years old
How did you find Freedom!? One of my friends was giving me suggestions of partnerships and I liked Freedom a lot so, here I am now :D
What made you join our forums?: I like meeting new people and gaining new friends!!
What are your hobbies?: Even though I enjoy gaming I also am heavily involved in the music part of my life
What is your favorite food? PIZZAAAA
Why did you start YouTube? I started YT because I wanted to break out of my shell and become someone I want to be
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to simply have a peaceful life and to be able to help as many people as I can
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I try and upload once every week (Friday)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias:Isaiah
Where are you from?:I'm from Maryland
How old are you?: Currently 16 years old
How did you find Freedom!? One of my friends was giving me suggestions of partnerships and I liked Freedom a lot so, here I am now :D
What made you join our forums?: I like meeting new people and gaining new friends!!
What are your hobbies?: Even though I enjoy gaming I also am heavily involved in the music part of my life
What is your favorite food? PIZZAAAA
Why did you start YouTube? I started YT because I wanted to break out of my shell and become someone I want to be
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to simply have a peaceful life and to be able to help as many people as I can
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I try and upload once every week (Friday)
Hello Isaiah, how long have you lived in Maryland for? I've been in California all of my life! That's nice that a friend suggested you to come here, you can meet a variety of friends here too ^^