Entertainment Hello everyone!!!

DM TV XD

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hi,guys!I'm kinda new to youtube and i have been partner with Freedom for 3 weeks and i really like it!I would love to hear some advises from you guys!My youtube channel name is DM TV Mady .Thanks for support and i hope we will all understand GREAT! :D(y) (Y):D

I will answear to some questions just to know me better ^^

Your name/alias:
-Madalin
Where are you from?:
-I'm from Romania
How old are you?:
-I'm almost 17
How did you find Freedom!?
-Well..i saw Freedom advertised on a website being one of the best networks up there so i took a look and i loved it.
What made you join our forums?:
-Freedom is a family...right?So why wouldn't i do that while i'm in that too ^^
What are your hobbies?:
-Watching TV serials , 3d editing and posting from youtube ofc
What is your favorite food?
-I'd say pizza.
Why did you start YouTube?
-I thought that i have something to show to people.
What is your biggest dream?
-Hmm...honestly,i don't have one yet.
What kind of channel do you run?:
-I don't really have a channel kind yet...i love making videos about a lot of things but now i'm kinda just waiting for people to choose what my channel is gonna be...if people asks gaming .. there it will be gaming!As i said..i love making all kind of videos.
How frequently do you upload?:
-2 videos/week

Attachments

• 123.PNG
    123.PNG
    669.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: This Is Ethan

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi,guys!I'm kinda new to youtube and i have been partner with Freedom for 3 weeks and i really like it!I would love to hear some advises from you guys!My youtube channel name is DM TV Mady .Thanks for support and i hope we will all understand GREAT! :D(y) (Y):D
That's great that you enjoy freedom so far! What got you so pumped about them? Secondly, have you considered writing more about yourself for the post? We're dying to know more about you too! The post I linked you has all the information you will need. And you can update your post if you decide to add more ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Reactions: DM TV XD

DM TV XD

New User
Mar 28, 2016
wow..you have an awesome channel there!i love your hearthstone gameplay series ^^i will put more informations soon...thanks for advice!!!