Gaming Hello everyone!

Charles Nolan

New User
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
What is up everybody? My name is Charles Nolan and I'm a gamer and Youtuber. I found my way to the Freedom network through the PGUK Network. PGUK followed me on Twitter and sent me a direct message asking if I wanted to check out the network and maybe join. So I did and I'm glad I did so. I met so many wonderful people and made some new friends. I also love the advice that I get from my fellow partners.
Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Those videos won't upload to my channel by themselves. Later everyone and Game On!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is up everybody? My name is Charles Nolan and I'm a gamer and Youtuber. I found my way to the Freedom network through the PGUK Network. PGUK followed me on Twitter and sent me a direct message asking if I wanted to check out the network and maybe join. So I did and I'm glad I did so. I met so many wonderful people and made some new friends. I also love the advice that I get from my fellow partners.
Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Those videos won't upload to my channel by themselves. Later everyone and Game On!
Nothing much, just finishing up my bread before I pass off for the night. How's everything going on your end Charles? :p That's lucky that you were messaged to join the forums, the same thing happened with me over a youtube message almost two years ago. There's a ton of people that make up freedom, and it would be swell if you can meet every one of them ^^

I would also brush up on the template freedom provides for your introduction posts too!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, Charles! The people here on the forums are amazing, and if you want advice/feedback, you're in right place!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I love the intro! Haha,but seriously, welcome to the family. Make sure to keep the chain going and advise your peers as well, we're what keeps Freedom going! I wish you the best, and hope the family continues to treat you well!