Gaming Hello Everyone!!!!!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I am just a normal causal gamer that does YouTube as a hobby, I work two jobs and use video games to relax when I finally get home. I sound super old, but I'm only 24. Paid my way through school and am trying to build a life that one day will be suitable for a family. I am a beast at COD and every other first person shooter out there, but do play a variety of different games. I found freedom and am waiting for confirmation but the channel remains live and full of content nonetheless.

I am very social and love to meet new people! Also, if anyone wants to game together do fill free to add me on PSN: emon_moore

Thanks for reading this! Your Awesome! Do Please Subscribe and Come Game With Me

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX933hemdvx95KYscmDAPlw

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !!!

I'm a call of duty channel and I just got a nuclear on black ops 3 , how are you finding it ?

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
I am just a normal causal gamer that does YouTube as a hobby, I work two jobs and use video games to relax when I finally get home. I sound super old, but I'm only 24. Paid my way through school and am trying to build a life that one day will be suitable for a family. I am a beast at COD and every other first person shooter out there, but do play a variety of different games. I found freedom and am waiting for confirmation but the channel remains live and full of content nonetheless.

I am very social and love to meet new people! Also, if anyone wants to game together do fill free to add me on PSN: emon_moore

Thanks for reading this! Your Awesome! Do Please Subscribe and Come Game With Me

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX933hemdvx95KYscmDAPlw
Nice to meet you welcome to the channel and forum, I will check your channel out a little later on :)
check mine out too see if there is anything there you like :)