Velion Gaming

New User
Hello Hello! My Name is Zack or Velion (Gaming) i am 23 Year's old and i have been playing Video Game's since i was about 6 year's old! I still remember playing Rampage and Destroying all the buildings and before i would go to school my father and i would play BLITZ and i would destroy him! like 100+ to 50 lol maybe not destroy but it was fun times! Over the past Few Year's of my life i have gotten really big into competitive gaming and love CS GO / BO3 and World of Warcraft (Arena) i have achieved Global Elite in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and i have achieved Gladiator 3 times in World of Warcraft! I am big into PC Gaming and decided i wanted to make a twitch and i have been streaming for some time now and i have around 1000+ Follower's and i have been doing youtube for about 8 month's and i have around 140 Subscriber's! I Work for Lowe's Home Improvement and i Drive the Delivery Truck and Delivery Appliance's aka Refrigertor's / Stoves and Washer / Dryer's but my real Dream is to be able to Stream and post on youtube! My Favorite Color is Red :) Had to end with that! Lol Hope you guys enjoy this and i hope to make some new friends!

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Hey man welcome to the freedom forum!
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and good luck with your channel!