Velion Gaming

New User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Velion83
Hello Hello! My Name is Zack or Velion (Gaming) i am 23 Year's old and i have been playing Video Game's since i was about 6 year's old! I still remember playing Rampage and Destroying all the buildings and before i would go to school my father and i would play BLITZ and i would destroy him! like 100+ to 50 lol maybe not destroy but it was fun times! Over the past Few Year's of my life i have gotten really big into competitive gaming and love CS GO / BO3 and World of Warcraft (Arena) i have achieved Global Elite in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and i have achieved Gladiator 3 times in World of Warcraft! I am big into PC Gaming and decided i wanted to make a twitch and i have been streaming for some time now and i have around 1000+ Follower's and i have been doing youtube for about 8 month's and i have around 140 Subscriber's! I Work for Lowe's Home Improvement and i Drive the Delivery Truck and Delivery Appliance's aka Refrigertor's / Stoves and Washer / Dryer's but my real Dream is to be able to Stream and post on youtube! My Favorite Color is Red :) Had to end with that! Lol Hope you guys enjoy this and i hope to make some new friends!

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey man welcome to the freedom forum!
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and good luck with your channel!