Gaming Hello everyone XFalcon here!

XFalcon

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
XFalconYTer
Sooo.. I'm not exactly good with introductions, so I might as well make use of the example template provided at the stickied post.

Your name/alias: XFalcon
Where are you from?: Philippines
How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? Through a search engine, since I was trying to find out more about MCNs.
What made you join our forums?: To be able to interact to all the people here, as well as join discussions on whatever topics that I might be interested in.
What are your hobbies?: Well, I do have a gaming channel, so definitely. Also watching anime and reading manga.
Why did you start YouTube?: I just recently graduated from college, and I was not sure yet of what to do in life, and so I decided to try out YouTube because if I ever become successful with this, I'll be able to live off of what I love doing, which is playing video games.
What is your biggest dream?: Currently, to be successful in YouTube?
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel, with no specific niche, since I do Let's Plays, livestreams, guides, first impression videos, etc., so you could say I'm a jack-of-all-trades.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload at the very least one video a day, although I'd prefer to upload 2-3 times a day.

Yeah, I guess that's that for now, feel free to ask questions if you want, and do check out my channel! :)

Reactions: riganthor

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedome falcon, I hope you will feel welcome here, your introduction post is pretty good dont worry better said its one of the better ones that I have seen lately. you might want to find a bit of a niche for your vidoes to attract a video but, this might work for you so if you see growth and want to keep going please do, its just a tip just in case. if you have questions dont be afraid to ask them. one last thing, I have to say this, FALCON PUNCH! I will see myself out

XFalcon

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
XFalconYTer
welcome to freedome falcon, I hope you will feel welcome here, your introduction post is pretty good dont worry better said its one of the better ones that I have seen lately. you might want to find a bit of a niche for your vidoes to attract a video but, this might work for you so if you see growth and want to keep going please do, its just a tip just in case. if you have questions dont be afraid to ask them. one last thing, I have to say this, FALCON PUNCH! I will see myself out

Thanks! And yeah, I understand the disadvantages of not having a specific niche, but yeah I'll try growing with my current way of doing things, I just can't abandon other parts of gaming as I love gaming in general lol. Although that's not where my name comes from, I got that. :cool:

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join Freedom! in your search for MCNs. ;)

Thank you, liking what I'm seeing so far! :)

Reactions: riganthor

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi XFalcon!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I'm from Ph too! Also these folks:
@pinaypencilart @Caz and @KentMarionVG :D

Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: XFalcon

XFalcon

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
XFalconYTer
Hi XFalcon!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I'm from Ph too! Also these folks:
@pinaypencilart @Caz and @KentMarionVG :D

Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Yes thank you, I'm already familiar with forums for years now so this is going to be nothing new to me :D

Yep, hiya! :D

Hey there, I've already seen you in the chatbox so hello again!