VR Hello everyone would you like a shoutout and your awesome video to be shown?

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I as well would enjoy a shoutout.

No problem you will get a shoutout on friday. I make shoutout videos every Friday and I have already made one. Feel free to subscribe so you will get all the information and to know when I will upload the shoutout video.
And if you will subscribe, it will be really appreciated
Thank you and goodbye[DOUBLEPOST=1446369373][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love be part of a shoutout! Probably my best videos by far are my Until Dawn videos! Here is my channel link: http://t.co/ER04rU6p0t

Thank you very much man!!

No problem you will get a shoutout on friday. I make shoutout videos every Friday and I have already made one. I will watch and see you untill dawn videos! If you want, eould you like me to ilupload them on my channel?? If you do then go to my channe (wiskorgaming) then click 'about' and there should be a link that says submit videis here. I have already upload a vodeo from a different person ( he gave me permission to upload it) and he did grow higher.Feel free to subscribe so you will get all the information and to know when I will upload the shoutout video.
Thank you and goodbye[DOUBLEPOST=1446369411][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPR825Fz_XN9K-QdxGWT6CA
My channel above

I will be posting about 15 more videos on my witcher 3 lets play!

No problem you will get a shoutout on friday. I make shoutout videos every Friday and I have already made one. Feel free to subscribe so you will get all the information and to know when I will upload the shoutout video.
Thank you and goodbye

Last edited:

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I think i am little to late at this thread but still here is the link for to my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR92fawcLLyetIYnV4sCyOQ I make Let's PLay and weird gameplay montage videos (called Fun Time Episodes) Thank you for your time Sir.

Time does not matter to me. You want a shoutout?? You will get it on friday the 6th ( I think that's the date). If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask and if you can subscribe to wiskorgaming for all the info. We would appreciate for your support and be part of my channel :)
Thank you and goodbye sir.

Reactions: Mr Teamguy

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Time does not matter to me. You want a shoutout?? You will get it on friday the 6th ( I think that's the date). If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask and if you can subscribe to wiskorgaming for all the info. We would appreciate for your support and be part of my channel :)
Thank you and goodbye sir.
Talking about being part of others people channels , I am Always available to make a crossover episode with other let's players :)

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I would really love a shoutout if you can! :D
Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8J5sd-PVfNFaSDqXnC7_g
I don't have too much videos because my schedule is pretty busy at the moment with other things (including school) and I'm trying to solve that; in fact I have some editing stuff going on as you read. Oh, you also wrote that you have a PS4! So do I! My PSN is ScrizzlyBear00, I hope someday we can record some footage together :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey! I would really love a shoutout if you can! :D
Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8J5sd-PVfNFaSDqXnC7_g
I don't have too much videos because my schedule is pretty busy at the moment with other things (including school) and I'm trying to solve that; in fact I have some editing stuff going on as you read. Oh, you also wrote that you have a PS4! So do I! My PSN is ScrizzlyBear00, I hope someday we can record some footage together :)

You want a shoutout? You will get it. Also cannot wait till I record footage with you on ps4. My psn is wiskor12 and I know what you mean when you say busy with school. I have that too. Last year of school so exams and everything but cannot wait
Goodbye and have a great time[DOUBLEPOST=1446498343][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only PC :/

Oh ok no problem :)

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
You want a shoutout? You will get it. Also cannot wait till I record footage with you on ps4. My psn is wiskor12 and I know what you mean when you say busy with school. I have that too. Last year of school so exams and everything but cannot wait

Thank You! It means a lot to me! By the way, tomorrow check your PSN friend requests ;) if someday you want to record, just write me on the forum or on Skype, my nickname is thetommot :D

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015

Ok sure and i'm glad to make you happy :) I sure will check tommorow also can you send me a request on Skype because I cannot find you.
You may recognise me by the name

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube

Oh ok no problem :)
do yoy got steam Sir?

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
do yoy got steam Sir?

No but I am thinking of getting an account of it sir[DOUBLEPOST=1446851384][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo this is to everyone who wanteda shoutout for todays shoutout video. checkit out to hear your name said.If you want to be in next weeks then judst let me know here are comment on my video. Goodbye everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTOM

xTheLoyalDutchx

Freedom! Member
Can i please get a shoutout, I have alot of videos on my channel and i just started youtube again after beeing in the hospital for months, so i kinda need some help to get started again. I have gotten 10 new subs in one week and i would just love your help to make it grow even more.

i upload Big Games, such as Need For Speed, Fallout 4 and Black ops 3.

My Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVQSvWSov8fivxosJoNiwg

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Can i please get a shoutout, I have alot of videos on my channel and i just started youtube again after beeing in the hospital for months, so i kinda need some help to get started again. I have gotten 10 new subs in one week and i would just love your help to make it grow even more.

i upload Big Games, such as Need For Speed, Fallout 4 and Black ops 3.

My Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVQSvWSov8fivxosJoNiwg

Sure thing. Your shoutout will be on friday and I saw you have submitted a vodeo. Really appreciate it

Reactions: xTheLoyalDutchx