Entertainment Hello everyone! Started a new movie review channel!

selfie style

Rising User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube
Selfie_Style101
My name is Chirag Shah and my friends name is Shoaib Sultan. We are the youtubers of our new channel called "Selfie Style"....We make on the spot, selfie style reviews, right after watching a film! An instinctual, unrehearsed reaction, unlike most reviewers/critics who often plan out and write down what they want to say before sitting on a desk and giving a well thought out analysis of the film. Instead, we believe in giving a nice, on the spot reaction because that is often the most honest reaction! This is the first time I'm using any forum so please excuse me if I come across as clueless.

Regards,
Chirag Shah

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome Charig.
Nice to hear something different from the content we normally get.
I suggest you go and grab your shiny partner badge if your a network partner.
I hope you enjoy being with the network.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Chirag Shah and my friends name is Shoaib Sultan. We are the youtubers of our new channel called "Selfie Style"....We make on the spot, selfie style reviews, right after watching a film! An instinctual, unrehearsed reaction, unlike most reviewers/critics who often plan out and write down what they want to say before sitting on a desk and giving a well thought out analysis of the film. Instead, we believe in giving a nice, on the spot reaction because that is often the most honest reaction! This is the first time I'm using any forum so please excuse me if I come across as clueless.

Regards,
Chirag Shah
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Love your idea and i must say this is the first time i come across such a channel wich makes you unique in a certain way :D