Gaming Hello Everyone New To The Community

TriStrider

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
TriStrider
Hi Everyone My Name Is Mariano and I Have A Youtube Channel Called TriStrider I Mainly Do Funny Gaming Videos With My Friends If Not I Usually Play Any Type Of Game That Comes Out I Like To Play Horror Games Cause You Don't Really Know What's Gonna Happen And Get them Good Scares That Everyone Wants To See I Joined The Community Hoping to Grow Together with Freedom and The Family

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi Everyone My Name Is Mariano and I Have A Youtube Channel Called TriStrider I Mainly Do Funny Gaming Videos With My Friends If Not I Usually Play Any Type Of Game That Comes Out I Like To Play Horror Games Cause You Don't Really Know What's Gonna Happen And Get them Good Scares That Everyone Wants To See I Joined The Community Hoping to Grow Together with Freedom and The Family
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Nice channel you've got! Subbed and looking forward for more! :D just keep up the good work! One question though, what's your nationality?

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Lol some funny content on your channel dude. I subbed. May want to get that banner sorted though, let me know if you need any help with that, I can point you in the right direction ie banner templates.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Can you answer my question: How did you find Freedom!

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TriStrider

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
TriStrider
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Can you answer my question: How did you find Freedom!

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
I Found Freedom on Youtube I Started Watching More Videos On It And Wanted To Join

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Horror games FTW! Always love a good jumpscare or wandering trough a game unknown of what is to come :D