Gaming Hello Everyone My Name is Jim

TheJimgames

Respected User
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube

Hello Everyone My Name is Jim! Welcome to my Channel! I'm a basement dweller, gaming Freak from Canada. This is Let's Play channel for A lot of games. Don't let the Girls bite! As always Thank you for watching!

For all those People that watch my Content an Comment & Subscribed! Thank you! Cheers :D

Reactions: Crash4th

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @TheJimgames,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Haha, nice attempt at the voice, you almost nailed it. :D I see that you play a nice variety of games on your channel, that's great, I'm sure many gamers will enjoy watching your stuff! What has been your favourite game to work with so far? I've done a Let's Play with Watch Dogs which wasn't super fun but I really enjoy working with Minecraft because it's just so much fun to play with and it's really versatile.

You should include a more thorough written introduction along with that video of yours, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! You can talk about things such as your favourite hobbies, dishes, etc.. If you need some ideas to start with, you can always refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: TheJimgames