TheCodyNetwork

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
TheCodyNetwork
Hellooo! My name is Cody, the host of TheCodyNetwork, and I am so glad to be apart of this network & community. I have been wondering whether or not if I should join this network for months, and finally, I had come to the decision to take a step forward and join! I found this network from a majority of my friends who were most definitely happy with the service provided. I am almost 16 years of age and I am a Saturday morning talk show host, as well as a vlogger. I love to film, edit and put together hilarious skits & shows that everyone and anyone can enjoy! I started up my Youtube channel back in December of 2012, making gaming content with myself and my great friends. But, this year, I decided to take a different path and turn towards film, entertainment and comedy which I had always wanted to try, but never had the motivation. Now, here I am. August of 2016. I have 300 subscribers, and I love doing my talk show, as well as my vlog series. I upload weekly, but sometimes I may have more than one video up during a week. I would love it if you could check out my channel, evaluate it and tell me what you think of it. I hope you are enjoying life because I sure am! Thank you so very much for reading and do not forget to have a fantastic day!

Overpowered Gaming

Aug 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello Cody. Welcome mate.

I left you a subscribe, hope it helps, hoping you will return one to me because it surely helps to me bro. Good luck growing!!!