Gaming Hello everyone! Just a New Face :)

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
Your name/alias: Names Dalton, Or you can call me Everwilde
Where are you from?: Im From Michigan, but i live in NC currently
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Just looking at way too help get my channel and content out there :D
What made you join our forums?: Want too connect with other youtubers and maybe branch out my content and so on so forth
What are your hobbies?: GFX, and building computers :)
What is your favorite food? Any food....im not a picky person.
Why did you start YouTube? Started last year in December...well uploading that is and i plan on uploading more and more here soon!
What is your biggest dream? Too start my own company building high-end computers. kinda like Ironside or IBP
What kind of channel do you run?: Right now i run a pokemon related channel and i do nuzlockes and other kind of variants. TCGO battles. Wifi battles are coming soon. Speedarts and more.
How frequently do you upload?: 1-2 times a week since im a full time student its kinda hard to upload everyday. maybe one day ill get there! :D

GLAD TOO BE HERE! THANKS! <3

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: Names Dalton, Or you can call me Everwilde
Where are you from?: Im From Michigan, but i live in NC currently
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Just looking at way too help get my channel and content out there :D
What made you join our forums?: Want too connect with other youtubers and maybe branch out my content and so on so forth
What are your hobbies?: GFX, and building computers :)
What is your favorite food? Any food....im not a picky person.
Why did you start YouTube? Started last year in December...well uploading that is and i plan on uploading more and more here soon!
What is your biggest dream? Too start my own company building high-end computers. kinda like Ironside or IBP
What kind of channel do you run?: Right now i run a pokemon related channel and i do nuzlockes and other kind of variants. TCGO battles. Wifi battles are coming soon. Speedarts and more.
How frequently do you upload?: 1-2 times a week since im a full time student its kinda hard to upload everyday. maybe one day ill get there! :D

GLAD TOO BE HERE! THANKS! <3
Hey EverWilde! Welcome to Freedom! Yea I know being a student is tough :( But still keep up the amazing work m8! :D Checked out your channel! Nice to see another pokemon gamer coming up :)/

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
Thanks for the warm welcome! :D and yeah its hard too workout a upload schedule when i do homework for 13 hours a day since its all online and thank you for checking out the channel as well! ill get up there eventually

Reactions: AFKPlays