Entertainment Hello Everyone !! Is there a welcome :D

NewWorldTop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone i'm new here it's my First time
my name is nawfal and i'm a youtuber and i post videos kind of' count down ' and more stufs ,
please check out my channel my videos and subscirbe
thanks

Joe Bergquist

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom family! I checked out your channel and it's lookin great! You got a new subscriber! It would be awesome if you could check out mine to!

NewWorldTop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Thank You Guys Very Much Really <3

RewindThatGaming , I do Videos of Top 10 Top 8 Top 5 Of All Things Randomly ^^

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Warm welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being with us and you make good use of our resources. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Nice video man, gained a sub, I do gaming vids so not very similar to yourself but feel free to check out my channel and we could work a collab or something out in the future.

NewWorldTop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Nice video man, gained a sub, I do gaming vids so not very similar to yourself but feel free to check out my channel and we could work a collab or something out in the future.

Thanks man , and yeah sure i'm also a Gamer but i did choose to do the kind of video i'm doing :D i subbed to you as a gamer