Gaming Hello Everyone Im Yamu!

Jerry Reyes

New User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
NothingButYamu
Hello Everyone! My name is Yamu or NothingButYamu, I prefer to be called just Yamu though. I am a rather small YouTuber looking to grow with the Freedom family. On my Youtube channel I post mostly video game content. I mostly play Destiny and Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I mostly play zombies in COD and have round 100+ on all the maps currently. I love Anime and I like to collect things like rare trading cards or action figures of all types! I am currently looking for some friends here in the Freedom family and on YouTube so we can grow together! Please message me on Skype(NothingButYamu) or on here if you are interested!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Is that itachi ? I see your channel is kinda similar to mine as I do a lot of call of duty , how are you finding black ops 3 ?
what anime do you watch , I guess Naruto ?

I wish you all the best !

Jerry Reyes

New User
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
NothingButYamu
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Is that itachi ? I see your channel is kinda similar to mine as I do a lot of call of duty , how are you finding black ops 3 ?
what anime do you watch , I guess Naruto ?

I wish you all the best !

Hey thanks for the welcome and yeah i am currently watching Naruto but i absolutely love Dragon Ball Z. But Itatchi is probably the coolest character ever! I think Black Ops 3 is a very good game in terms of Zombies but i find multiplayer to be inferior to games like MW2 and BO2 I just don't really like the whole exo movement and all that jazz. Whats your opinion on the game?

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My name is Yamu or NothingButYamu, I prefer to be called just Yamu though. I am a rather small YouTuber looking to grow with the Freedom family. On my Youtube channel I post mostly video game content. I mostly play Destiny and Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I mostly play zombies in COD and have round 100+ on all the maps currently. I love Anime and I like to collect things like rare trading cards or action figures of all types! I am currently looking for some friends here in the Freedom family and on YouTube so we can grow together! Please message me on Skype(NothingButYamu) or on here if you are interested!
Heya Yamu, growing on freedom is a possibility. You just need the right videos, and mindset to succeed! Video content is popular on youtube, how do you plan to stand out? Anime is great too, I love watching it in my free time ^^ Lastly, if you want to meet other members easier, try looking at the collaboration section. You can find a ton of people there to work with ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey thanks for the welcome and yeah i am currently watching Naruto but i absolutely love Dragon Ball Z. But Itatchi is probably the coolest character ever! I think Black Ops 3 is a very good game in terms of Zombies but i find multiplayer to be inferior to games like MW2 and BO2 I just don't really like the whole exo movement and all that jazz. Whats your opinion on the game?

that is good to hear , I love Naruto as well ! he is awesome indeed !
I don't play any zombies , so I'm the opposite to you haha , I think the game is awesome and looking forward to the dlc