Gaming Hello Everyone Im VBGamez

VBGamez

New User
Dec 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi im VBGamez let me start of with telling you a little bit about my self. Im a small gaming and tutorial youtuber who really just does anything he thinks people will enjoy and would love to reach his sub goal of 1k. I currently live in NY and have for my whole life. Im 14 and love making youtube videos

My Gear-
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Video card- Nvidia GTX 1060
Processor: AMD FX - 8370
Webcam: Logitec 720p
Consles: Pc, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4

I hope must of you will enjoy my content and check me out

Reactions: AFKPlays

D rJay

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2016
YouTube
DrJayLive
Hi im VBGamez let me start of with telling you a little bit about my self. Im a small gaming and tutorial youtuber who really just does anything he thinks people will enjoy and would love to reach his sub goal of 1k. I currently live in NY and have for my whole life. Im 14 and love making youtube videos

My Gear-

Welcome to the Freedom Forums VB!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

My Gear-

Yo dude, welcome to Freedom! Will be checking your channel too! Nice goal, keep up the good work! :D