Gaming Hello Everyone! Im Silmour

Silmour

New User
Your name: Call me Silmour! :)
Where are you from?: Im From Michigan(Hopkins)
How old are you?: currently 21
How did you find Freedom!? Heard about it from a friend of mine
What made you join our forums?: To Share and Grow my channel and hopefully meet some cool people along the way!
What are your hobbies?: Digital Art(Banners,business cards, etc), and of course youtube!
What is your favorite food? Free ;-;
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube as a way to let off steam, and too get my mind off of things, and i like the process of mkaing videos and seeing the end product!
What is your biggest dream? To actually run my own art studio.
What kind of channel do you run?: A laid back Gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Currently Pokemon, but im working on a Tales of Symphoina Series as well and i have more games that ill upload to my channel, not too many though.
When do you upload?: whenever i have freetime (usually after work or on weekends) but anywhere from 2-3 times a week.
Channel Link?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCMJB0q1iSq8o_Lg6zgldg

Thank you for reading this :) im a really awkward person, but im also laid back so its kinda of a weird mix for a channel. But thank you again for checking me out <3

TheMajestic_OG

Your name: Call me Silmour! :)
Where are you from?: Im From Michigan(Hopkins)
How old are you?: currently 21
How did you find Freedom!? Heard about it from a friend of mine
What made you join our forums?: To Share and Grow my channel and hopefully meet some cool people along the way!
What are your hobbies?: Digital Art(Banners,business cards, etc), and of course youtube!
What is your favorite food? Free ;-;
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube as a way to let off steam, and too get my mind off of things, and i like the process of mkaing videos and seeing the end product!
What is your biggest dream? To actually run my own art studio.
What kind of channel do you run?: A laid back Gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Currently Pokemon, but im working on a Tales of Symphoina Series as well and i have more games that ill upload to my channel, not too many though.
When do you upload?: whenever i have freetime (usually after work or on weekends) but anywhere from 2-3 times a week.
Channel Link?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCMJB0q1iSq8o_Lg6zgldg

Thank you for reading this :) im a really awkward person, but im also laid back so its kinda of a weird mix for a channel. But thank you again for checking me out <3
Haha, don't worry about being weird man. thats apart of you're persona and thats what makes you, you! also, welcome to freedom!:D

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member