Gaming Hello everyone I'm offering Shoutout sunday! Read the description for rules! - Thanks everyone :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Hello everyone and welcome to this thread. Here I'm offering Shoutout for my shoutout sunday series on my channel. The reason why I do it is because I jut want to give back to the community what they deserve. Sadly every Sunday I only give out 5 shoutouts and there is a bonus to first 7 submissions. I will subscribe back to give my appreatiation to all of the people. Here are the rules to submit your channel

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Leave a like on this video!

3. Stay Active

4. Put in the comments ' Done'

Also a quick bonus - for the first 7 people to submit I will subscribe back. The reason is because I want to give you more than a shoutout :)

Good luck!

My channel name is ( Wiskorgaming )

Thank you so much for reading and see you soon everyone ;)

Last edited:

Jziggs

New User
hey i have not uploaded anything yet on my new channel but i am an old streamer and i have a few old youtuber channels if you want to collab or stream with me then hmu

wiskorgaming

Respected User
hey i have not uploaded anything yet on my new channel but i am an old streamer and i have a few old youtuber channels if you want to collab or stream with me then hmu

Yea sure that would be great :) if you have a ps4 then we can defently collab.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Thank you everyone for supporting and submitting for the series :) I really appreciate it everyone. Awesome people like you guy's keep my series up :) good luck everyone :)

Last edited: