Gaming Hello everyone I'm Kark!

Kark Youtuber

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I'm Kark , a 16 year old gamer from Finland! I try to record Counter Strike - Global Offensive (Cs:Go) and Minecraft videos at least once a week but more often if I have time. I try my best to improve my content so feedback is always welcome :) . If you would like to collaborate with me just contact me and we can hopefully sort out a recording session. Thanks for checking and hearing me out , maybe subscribe and stick with me and my channel for a while ;) ?

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

Ah Finland ! I have wanted to visit there for a while ! what is it like ? are you enjoying CSGO ? its a huge game now but I suck at it xD

I wish you all the best !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm Kark , a 16 year old gamer from Finland! I try to record Counter Strike - Global Offensive (Cs:Go) and Minecraft videos at least once a week but more often if I have time. I try my best to improve my content so feedback is always welcome :) . If you would like to collaborate with me just contact me and we can hopefully sort out a recording session. Thanks for checking and hearing me out , maybe subscribe and stick with me and my channel for a while ;) ?
Finland is an awesome place, Patrick from Spongebob seems to think so. Counter Strike is very popular here on Freedom. Collaboration is best done with going to the forums for meeting people.

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Kark Youtuber

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

Ah Finland ! I have wanted to visit there for a while ! what is it like ? are you enjoying CSGO ? its a huge game now but I suck at it xD

I wish you all the best !
Thx , it's quite snowy here atm. The people here might seem really boring , quiet and un-social , but we are just "scared" to talk to the outer world ,but after all this is a really good country , definitely worth visiting ! Also about Cs:Go , yeah I enjoy it really much , it takes some time and serious dedication to get good ;) ...

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thx , it's quite snowy here atm. The people here might seem really boring , quiet and un-social , but we are just "scared" to talk to the outer world ,but after all this is a really good country , definitely worth visiting ! Also about Cs:Go , yeah I enjoy it really much , it takes some time and serious dedication to get good ;) ...

Ah doesn't sound to bad and I can understand that to not wanting to communicate with the out world, I spend more time on league then CSGO:)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
CS GO and Minecraft are definitely some awesome games. I'm not great at CS GO yet, but I definitely enjoy playing it. I'm more of a CoD gamer, but I like the challenge. Welcome to Freedom :)

Kark Youtuber

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Finland
YouTube
CS GO and Minecraft are definitely some awesome games. I'm not great at CS GO yet, but I definitely enjoy playing it. I'm more of a CoD gamer, but I like the challenge. Welcome to Freedom :)
Thank you :) , it really does get some time to get good at cs , playing two different sorts of games can cause you to get worse in one game compared to other but it doesn't matter if you just want to play casually.