Community Hello everyone! I am Valaxies!

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Steven, and I go by Valaxies on YouTube.

Where are you from?: I am from the United States!

How old are you?: I am 16

How did you find Freedom!?: Heartbeat led me here.

What made you join our forums?: I want to part take in a community where I can give back to them, and they can give back to me. :)

What are your hobbies?: I love gaming, most sports (mainly Hockey and Soccer) and entertaining people. I also love computers and programming.

What is your favorite food?: I love me some steak!

Why did you start YouTube?: I've tried to start YouTube when I was younger, and my videos we're... yeah, not so great, so I gave up. But now, I've realized that, instead of "wanting" to do YouTube, I remembered the feeling of editing, recording, and putting up content for people to look at, even if it is just one person. And that amazes me. That is why I began YouTube for good now.

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to get into MIT. It is and has always been my dream school. A 5% acceptance chance is still good enough for me!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel; as of right now, it is revolving around Black Ops 3. I am going to be branching out to games like FIFA, GTA V, and have already began to do CS:GO videos.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to keep the schedule of 2 videos a week. Not on set days yet, but 2 videos are guaranteed. I also try to upload a 3rd if time allows.

How do you stand out?:
Honestly, I am almost the same as most gaming channels. A lot are like me. But I think I stand out in my style of game play. I know I am not the best at any game I play, that is a known fact, but I am pretty good, in my opinion. And overall, I think my content can entertain people.

I appreciate all those who read this, and I am excited to meet new people. Let me know what you think!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Steven, and I go by Valaxies on YouTube.

Where are you from?: I am from the United States!

How old are you?: I am 16

How did you find Freedom!?: Heartbeat led me here.

What made you join our forums?: I want to part take in a community where I can give back to them, and they can give back to me. :)

What are your hobbies?: I love gaming, most sports (mainly Hockey and Soccer) and entertaining people. I also love computers and programming.

What is your favorite food?: I love me some steak!

Why did you start YouTube?: I've tried to start YouTube when I was younger, and my videos we're... yeah, not so great, so I gave up. But now, I've realized that, instead of "wanting" to do YouTube, I remembered the feeling of editing, recording, and putting up content for people to look at, even if it is just one person. And that amazes me. That is why I began YouTube for good now.

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to get into MIT. It is and has always been my dream school. A 5% acceptance chance is still good enough for me!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel; as of right now, it is revolving around Black Ops 3. I am going to be branching out to games like FIFA, GTA V, and have already began to do CS:GO videos.

How frequently do you upload?: I try to keep the schedule of 2 videos a week. Not on set days yet, but 2 videos are guaranteed. I also try to upload a 3rd if time allows.

How do you stand out?:
Honestly, I am almost the same as most gaming channels. A lot are like me. But I think I stand out in my style of game play. I know I am not the best at any game I play, that is a known fact, but I am pretty good, in my opinion. And overall, I think my content can entertain people.

I appreciate all those who read this, and I am excited to meet new people. Let me know what you think!
Heya Vala, how did you first find heartbeat? I haven't used it myself, but I hear about its advantages at times :p Steak is a fantastic meal to eat, I wish that I could eat it more often :eek: Gaming is popular on the forums here, are you looking forward to meeting people on here? ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !

You have come to the right place dude ! the community here is like a family ! we love to help others so ask anything !

how has YouTube been for you so far ? Dude I love a steak with chips , Might buy one xD !

Dude , I'm a COD creator how are you finding black ops 3 ? CSGO is a huge game as well you can do very well with it , do you play ranked ?

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Heya Vala, how did you first find heartbeat? I haven't used it myself, but I hear about its advantages at times :p Steak is a fantastic meal to eat, I wish that I could eat it more often :eek: Gaming is popular on the forums here, are you looking forward to meeting people on here? ^^
Hello fattmat, thanks for the warm welcome, I found out about Heartbeat in some videos for useful YouTube extensions! I also am really excited to meet new people who share the same interests as me!

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome Steven! Welcome to the Freedom Forums
Hey , Welcome to freedom !

You have come to the right place dude ! the community here is like a family ! we love to help others so ask anything !

how has YouTube been for you so far ? Dude I love a steak with chips , Might buy one xD !

Dude , I'm a COD creator how are you finding black ops 3 ? CSGO is a huge game as well you can do very well with it , do you play ranked ?

Black Ops 3 was hard to get used to at first, because my last COD game was Modern warfare 2 (The holy grail which in my opinion will never be topped) and it was a hard adjustment. As for CSGO, ive played it on and off for about two years, and yes I love playing ranked games on it! :D

Reactions: Prology

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community Steven ;)

How is it going with Bo3? Getting excited for the new expansion?

Heyo TwilightPrinze, BO3 is amazing, it is so much fun. I've preorded the new expansion, and me and my friends cannot wait for all the new content it's gonna bring!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Black Ops 3 was hard to get used to at first, because my last COD game was Modern warfare 2 (The holy grail which in my opinion will never be topped) and it was a hard adjustment. As for CSGO, ive played it on and off for about two years, and yes I love playing ranked games on it! :D

Ah I see you had to get used to all the new Movements ! that can be hard to adjust at the start but I'm sure you will get used to it :) 2 years on CSGO is a long time indeed ! I suck so bad so I dont play xD

Reactions: Valaxies

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello fattmat, thanks for the warm welcome, I found out about Heartbeat in some videos for useful YouTube extensions! I also am really excited to meet new people who share the same interests as me!
No worries, welcoming people is fun at times. I should definitely check out the heartbeat section more often, I neglect way too many tools, heh. I'm glad that you're excited to meet more people on here! How's your experience going on freedom so far?

Reactions: Valaxies

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
No worries, welcoming people is fun at times. I should definitely check out the heartbeat section more often, I neglect way too many tools, heh. I'm glad that you're excited to meet more people on here! How's your experience going on freedom so far?
So far it's been great. The Freedom! forums are really the only forums that have actually kept me on them and active in the community that they form. I love talking to other people similar to me, it really is great. So overall, I have really been enjoying my time with Freedom!

Valaxies

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Ah I see you had to get used to all the new Movements ! that can be hard to adjust at the start but I'm sure you will get used to it :) 2 years on CSGO is a long time indeed ! I suck so bad so I dont play xD
That's not a reason not to play though!!!! If you "suck" then just play to get better! But if you find that you just dont enjoy the game, then that's a different story. Always want to make sure you have fun with everything and anything you do, you know?

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So far it's been great. The Freedom! forums are really the only forums that have actually kept me on them and active in the community that they form. I love talking to other people similar to me, it really is great. So overall, I have really been enjoying my time with Freedom!
That's wonderful that freedom can interest you so much ^^ People share the same mind-set in a few ways on here, and you can learn a lot once you start collaborating at some point. Your life can definitely change for the better here :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
That's not a reason not to play though!!!! If you "suck" then just play to get better! But if you find that you just dont enjoy the game, then that's a different story. Always want to make sure you have fun with everything and anything you do, you know?

I agree that's why I play COD , have a lot of fun plus , mates never played CSGO so got a bit boring after a while , I think its a good game but just not for me :)