New User
Mar 9, 2016
London
XeiloTech.com
YouTube
Your name: Tibbz or Kizamus
(Optional) Where are you from?: United Kingdom
(Optional) How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? Cannot remember, I think it was through a YouTube search for partners since I was doing some research to see what would be the most suitable one for me to join.
What made you join our forums?: I like Forums, it makes you feel more a part of a community :)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, watching movies with friends and just talking
What is your favorite food? Dont really have a favourite o_O All good is good food :D
Why did you start YouTube? I originally started YouTube about 10 years ago, back then I would upload Chipmunk covers of songs. That channel got shut down because of obvious reasons. a few years after my first ever channel got shut down, I made a channel based on Anime, that channel took off quite well, but as I got into University I had less time for YouTube and Anime as I was busy doing work for university. I have now left uni and decided to make one more channel on which I create content, this time it will all be organic and I will not just drop the project and keep at it. That is my new Channel
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I dont really dream all too big... but I guess something I would like is a stable job that pays well enough for me to support my family and have a family of my own?
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel!
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming videos, I do not yet do lets plays, its basically random gaming shows and also a first impression show that I call "... For the first time"
When do you upload?: My schedule is kind of messed up at the moment since my work hours are messed up, Im currently disputing my work hours with my employer, since I do want to give my channel a lot of time. And the hours I currently work just dont allow me to give a lot of time to my channel. But I try to upload at least once a week at the moment.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlv-RU5WPbH0ImOyykZz6g

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

your channel got some great comments plus you look enthusiastic while you commentate on your videos which is really engaging , and the thumbnails also are kinda good :p i think that with time you will improve to even better because you really kicked it off well :D , but can i ask you a question ? if yes :p what was YouTube Like back then because we didn't give it a lot of attention back then really :p

Reactions: Kizamus

Kizamus

New User
Mar 9, 2016
London
XeiloTech.com
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

your channel got some great comments plus you look enthusiastic while you commentate on your videos which is really engaging , and the thumbnails also are kinda good :p i think that with time you will improve to even better because you really kicked it off well :D , but can i ask you a question ? if yes :p what was YouTube Like back then because we didn't give it a lot of attention back then really :p

Hey man :)
Thanks for the comments I really appreciate it !
Yea I really love making videos and I hope it translates well over what I do ^_^
YouTube back when I first started back in like 2006-2007 was quite different, but not really... Back then there was no real market within YouTube and a lot of content posted to youtube had a different feel. Mostly though because no one had super professional equipment. You still had vlogger type channels like Lisa Nova, ShayCarl... You had Music channels like DaveDays, there was comedy channels like Fred, Nigahiga and ofc Viral videos of wich most of them consisted of cat videos xD But overall back then it was Low - Medium quality videos compared to today's standard and everyone had fun since there was no drama xD

Unfortunately for me, my childish mind back then could only create chipmunk videos :p

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? Cannot remember, I think it was through a YouTube search for partners since I was doing some research to see what would be the most suitable one for me to join.
What made you join our forums?: I like Forums, it makes you feel more a part of a community :)
What is your favorite food? Dont really have a favourite o_O All good is good food :D
Why did you start YouTube? I originally started YouTube about 10 years ago, back then I would upload Chipmunk covers of songs. That channel got shut down because of obvious reasons. a few years after my first ever channel got shut down, I made a channel based on Anime, that channel took off quite well, but as I got into University I had less time for YouTube and Anime as I was busy doing work for university. I have now left uni and decided to make one more channel on which I create content, this time it will all be organic and I will not just drop the project and keep at it. That is my new Channel
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I dont really dream all too big... but I guess something I would like is a stable job that pays well enough for me to support my family and have a family of my own?
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming videos, I do not yet do lets plays, its basically random gaming shows and also a first impression show that I call "... For the first time"
When do you upload?: My schedule is kind of messed up at the moment since my work hours are messed up, Im currently disputing my work hours with my employer, since I do want to give my channel a lot of time. And the hours I currently work just dont allow me to give a lot of time to my channel. But I try to upload at least once a week at the moment.
Welcome to the forums :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
WOW! back then was a chaos i presume xP i mean cats all over the place , i f that was now , you'll see cats dabing or showing a rape face or something , but it was shocking to hear that NigaHiga existed at that time though!

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Welcome tibbz ! Hope you like it here.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
For the first time, reminds me of totalbiscuits "WTF is", heh. Having a stable job would be great to have. Youtube has a lot of opportunities once you climb further up the ladder. And I believe you on food in general, good food is awesome to eat ^^

Kizamus

New User
Mar 9, 2016
London
XeiloTech.com
YouTube
WOW! back then was a chaos i presume xP i mean cats all over the place , i f that was now , you'll see cats dabing or showing a rape face or something , but it was shocking to hear that NigaHiga existed at that time though!

Yea he used to make little skits and lip sync videos.. although I dont think he got much recognition... I found him because my cousin showed me his "How to be Gangster" video... I fell in love with his "How to be" series and subbed him instantley :D...
Yea YouTube was WAAAAAY less meme-ee xD

Kizamus

New User
Mar 9, 2016
London
XeiloTech.com
YouTube
For the first time, reminds me of totalbiscuits "WTF is", heh. Having a stable job would be great to have. Youtube has a lot of opportunities once you climb further up the ladder. And I believe you on food in general, good food is awesome to eat ^^

Yea I play a lot of new games, and decided that I may as well make a series, I knew there were a lot on YT already, but hey! Might as well make my own rendition right? xD
And yea :p Food is awesome :D

Reactions: MafiaMonkey

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yea I play a lot of new games, and decided that I may as well make a series, I knew there were a lot on YT already, but hey! Might as well make my own rendition right? xD
And yea :p Food is awesome :D
Hah, that's the spirit. If you're in it for entertaining people, instead of attracting subs, you'll be golden! Food will always be my favorite too ^^