Educational Hello Everyone (Freedom Community!)

Benjamin McDermott

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
benmcdermott4
I am going to introduce myself here, (I hope this is the right board.) My name is Ben or Benjamin (I go by either,) I am from Minnesota, I'm 18 Years old, and I found Freedom through a Google Search. I decided to join the forums to get tips on potential video topics, and how to grow my channel. (With the occasional laugh of course.) Some of my hobbies are, Computers, Cars, and Radio. I really can't decide between Pizza, and Alfredo for a favorite food. I started on YouTube in 2008, but did not upload MY FIRST video until 2011, of which sadly does not exist anymore. :( Some of my biggest dreams would be to meet some of the bigger YouTubers (Connor Franta, Matthew Lush, Etc.) I try to stick to a Technology theemed channel, but I upload what ever I can find to talk about. I upload on Fridays, with a LGBT "Collab" group.

Thanks,
Ben

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I am going to introduce myself here, (I hope this is the right board.) My name is Ben or Benjamin (I go by either,) I am from Minnesota, I'm 18 Years old, and I found Freedom through a Google Search. I decided to join the forums to get tips on potential video topics, and how to grow my channel. (With the occasional laugh of course.) Some of my hobbies are, Computers, Cars, and Radio. I really can't decide between Pizza, and Alfredo for a favorite food. I started on YouTube in 2008, but did not upload MY FIRST video until 2011, of which sadly does not exist anymore. :( Some of my biggest dreams would be to meet some of the bigger YouTubers (Connor Franta, Matthew Lush, Etc.) I try to stick to a Technology theemed channel, but I upload what ever I can find to talk about. I upload on Fridays, with a LGBT "Collab" group.

Thanks,
Ben

Welcome to freedom!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Some of my biggest dreams would be to meet some of the bigger YouTubers

You never know. One day it might just happen. If you work hard at something it will pay off.

Reactions: Benjamin McDermott

Benjamin McDermott

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
benmcdermott4
Welcome to Freedom! Tried to find your channel by searching your name, but can't seem to find a technology themed channel with that name. Would you mind linking it to your channel?
Yes! Look up, Benjamin McDermott. I can't link right now until we get one more post. My "Collab" Group is also listed in the featured channels. I would collab. with someone on my personal channel though, if anyone is Interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1480113973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

So far I have! I hope it continues to get better!

You never know. One day it might just happen. If you work hard at something it will pay off.

Yes! I have said that to myself since I started College back in Aug. to become a Network Admin.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Thanks,
Ben
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

If your looking for tips on how to improve or grow your channel you have come to the right network :)
Take a look around in the Tips section here on the forums to find many threads with usefull information shared by big and small channels alike.