Gaming Hello everyone! First Greetings!

Lammy

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hey to all you decent humans! My name is Steven and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I am 23 years old and I found out about freedom when I was watching a YouTube video! I wanted to join you guys to discuss about how I can improve my YouTube channel. So pretty much taking advice and feedback then eventually doing the same to other newcomers.

My hobbies are currently gaming, swimming and cycling.
My favorite food is a Vietnamese Dish not sure of the name! (It is not Pho) It consists of cold noodles, pork belly tofu and a heap ton of stuff!

I started my YouTube channel to share my game-play experience with the rest of the community. Although I'm not that great at the games I play I do enjoy them when I'm playing with my friends. So most of my videos will include voice chat with them.

My biggest dream is to be successful in my current job.

The YouTube channel that I am running is a gaming channel. It consists of games such as Dota 2 and L o L. I tend to play a lot of different games. I usually upload content everyday unless I am too busy with work.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me into this community! (Well I hope you all do at least xD)

Ahhh and last but not least check out my channel and feel free to give me feedback and advice!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0VqZvP4U2FCehv6CLwQ2Q

Mrcrazy324 2

New User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome, I also just started and wanted to see who I could help by dropping them a sub! I like what you are looking to do with your channel. I think your content will be great.
It would be much appreciated if you could sub back! :)

Good Luck!

Reactions: Mrcrazy324

Lammy

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Welcome, I also just started and wanted to see who I could help by dropping them a sub! I like what you are looking to do with your channel. I think your content will be great.
It would be much appreciated if you could sub back! :)

Good Luck!

Thanks man! I will be looking forward to the contents that you are going to put up in the future! I subbed.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freedom mate:)
happy to have you here joining us in this network:):D:D:D

i have never tried any vietnamese food but would love to try it out:D i watched your latest video:) and left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic time here in freedom mate:)

//ADA!

Reactions: Lammy

Lammy

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Welcome to freedom mate:)
happy to have you here joining us in this network:):D:D:D

i have never tried any vietnamese food but would love to try it out:D i watched your latest video:) and left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic time here in freedom mate:)

//ADA!
Thank you for the comment and the welcome message I really appreciate it! First comment at that xD. I went through and applied to become a full member. Will check on that later.

Reactions: Ada Horror