Gaming Hello Everyone At Freedom

The Gaming Droid

Rising User
Mar 9, 2017
Uk
YouTube
Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? so i am 26 years old and i live in the uk i have just started my youtube channel and i hear that freedom was a great place to be so i thought i would give this a try and see how far i can get :D

my youtube channel is a gaming channel but instead of Xbox/PS4 or PC i decided i was going to base my youtube channel on android games so i play a lot of games on my mobile and a lot of them are sooo much fun so i thought i would share game plays of all kinds of games on the android so i thought this would be a good idea i hope to be able to grow and i hope to make a lot of friends here at freedom and also on youtube

Thanks for reading guys

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? so i am 26 years old and i live in the uk i have just started my youtube channel and i hear that freedom was a great place to be so i thought i would give this a try and see how far i can get :D

my youtube channel is a gaming channel but instead of Xbox/PS4 or PC i decided i was going to base my youtube channel on android games so i play a lot of games on my mobile and a lot of them are sooo much fun so i thought i would share game plays of all kinds of games on the android so i thought this would be a good idea i hope to be able to grow and i hope to make a lot of friends here at freedom and also on youtube

Thanks for reading guys
Welcome [user]@The Gaming Droid[/user], to the Freedom! Forums.

Firstly, I'd like to say good job on introducing yourself and not just your channel as this is what most people get wrong when first joining Freedom! I think it's quite an interesting idea to do android gaming as a YouTube channel but I also think you should do other gaming videos as well to keep your channel original and not repetitive. If you are going to do Android videos, make sure you change the genre of games that you play and have a variety of different games for different types of viewers to keep your channel open to a wider audience! :)

I think you should post a link to your videos on the Promote Yourself! section and at least post your channel link so that we can actually check out your content! (y) (Y) Good luck with your channel and I hope the future holds great things for your channel, you never know, you might be the next PewDiePie! ;)

~Piano Uncovered

The Gaming Droid

Rising User
Mar 9, 2017
Uk
YouTube
Welcome [user]@The Gaming Droid[/user], to the Freedom! Forums.

Firstly, I'd like to say good job on introducing yourself and not just your channel as this is what most people get wrong when first joining Freedom! I think it's quite an interesting idea to do android gaming as a YouTube channel but I also think you should do other gaming videos as well to keep your channel original and not repetitive. If you are going to do Android videos, make sure you change the genre of games that you play and have a variety of different games for different types of viewers to keep your channel open to a wider audience! :)

I think you should post a link to your videos on the Promote Yourself! section and at least post your channel link so that we can actually check out your content! (y) (Y) Good luck with your channel and I hope the future holds great things for your channel, you never know, you might be the next PewDiePie! ;)

~Piano Uncovered
yeah i was planning on doing it as so many kinds of games that are on the android from rpg all the way to card types of games i couldn't post a link at the time of posting this post due to needing to post 5 times :) but i also thought thats what the signature thing was for to be able to get onto my channel :D which is why i made sure to do that first. and im not a freedom partner so i cant post in the promote your video forum yet. and i dont think i got the activity on my channel to become a partner yet. and i dont think ill make it as far as pewdiepie

also my idea behind the android gaming and not pc or anythign like that is because all that has pretty much been done and theres to many people doing the same thing