Gaming Hello Everyone, and welcome to Afro Nation!!

AFRO ANTHONY

New User
Jan 21, 2018
YouTube
What's up Freedom? This is Afro Anthony and Im here to introduce myself and welcome you to the Afro Nation!! My name is Anthony and Ive just recently started YouTube again. Two years ago I was on YouTube and only got to around 100subs and quit... but im back and better than ever...like the bestest ever like im the coolest cat in the jungle. Anyways, Im restarting YouTube under the alias Afro Nation. Im gonna be posting gaming videos in the majority but not limited to other videos. Im currently in a bad situation but clawing my way out of it and grinding everyday. I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER OR EQUIPMENT!! I know how am I doing YouTube then? Well its a struggle forsure. Im editing, recording, and essentially doing everything form my Iphone...Yes my Iphone. Even my logo and graphics I did on my own from my phone(You can see them down below)Vr2z7tEL.jpg xC7WJqlS.jpg But dont fear im getting equipment within the next month or so and my quality of content is gonna skyrocket!!!Anyways, it was nice talking to you guys and I look forward to meeting you!!

-Sincerely,

The coolest kid with an Afro you will ever see that does YouTube and is dope

Attachments

• XFiE-tS-.jpg
    XFiE-tS-.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • qn09EoQk.jpg
    qn09EoQk.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0