Gaming Hello Everyone And Thanks for looking

Project DeadLock

Rising User
Sep 5, 2015
Hello Everyone​

Hi My Name Is DeadLock And Welcome To Our Channel And Here we Upload One Video Every Day @ 11:00 – 12:00 AM MST

Here on This channel we do Funny Moments and Game play of popular games as well as some games that ain't so popular I am also still getting used to editing and am constantly learning new things so I hope you will Stay and watch me grow my skills as a you tuber and I hope that the video,s I produce will make your day in some way and if not well at lest you didn't try to give a blind guy a hi five (Ryan seacrest)

so with That in mind I hope to see you in the comments and don't forget to hit the subscribels and join the order today

also keep in mind that the let's plays are still works in progress and are bound to get better with time they are also my way of practicing my commentary and trying to fix habits that I have when commentating

and finely Funny moments take me a little bit to edit so they will come as soon as I can do them

If You Want to share this channel with a friend jest give them this link

WWW.TinyURL.com/ProjectDeadLock

Subscribe Today

You Know You Want To

Sincerely

DeadLock

30 Subscribers – 10/6/15​

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello Everyone​

Hi My Name Is DeadLock And Welcome To Our Channel And Here we Upload One Video Every Day @ 11:00 – 12:00 AM MST

Here on This channel we do Funny Moments and Game play of popular games as well as some games that ain't so popular I am also still getting used to editing and am constantly learning new things so I hope you will Stay and watch me grow my skills as a you tuber and I hope that the video,s I produce will make your day in some way and if not well at lest you didn't try to give a blind guy a hi five (Ryan seacrest)

so with That in mind I hope to see you in the comments and don't forget to hit the subscribels and join the order today

also keep in mind that the let's plays are still works in progress and are bound to get better with time they are also my way of practicing my commentary and trying to fix habits that I have when commentating

and finely Funny moments take me a little bit to edit so they will come as soon as I can do them

If You Want to share this channel with a friend jest give them this link

WWW.TinyURL.com/ProjectDeadLock

Subscribe Today

You Know You Want To

Sincerely

DeadLock

30 Subscribers – 10/6/15​
Sounds good! Welcome to freedom! Hope you gain the amount of people you like!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Love your video dedication man! I could learn a thing or two from you! I need to increase my uploads! Great job! :)

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!, man! Good job on your video schedule, definitely a big bonus to be uploading once every day! Hope that you grow here and that you have a good time.

;)

Project DeadLock

Rising User
Sep 5, 2015
Thanks GUys i hope you all have as much luck as i am an hope that u will become a sexy best sometime in the comeing days

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

It'll take some time for sure, but you will get good at it, trust me. I love to see funny moments!:D Lets plays are very good commentary practice! But anyways, I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!