Gaming Hello everybody!!

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Well I am a WWE Smackdown! vs RAW for PSP modder and I started to make some gameplays videos for fun and people seem to like it... So currently I am doing gameplays, mod showcases, simulations and highlights, more new things coming in a future. If anybody is interested check out my channel. :)

Reactions: Nuke

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to freedom :)

you play some classic WWE games , used to play when I was bit younger but watched It more , good times :)
how has youtube been so far ? how did you come across freedom ?

Reactions: PSPRKO

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to freedom :)

you play some classic WWE games , used to play when I was bit younger but watched It more , good times :)
how has youtube been so far ? how did you come across freedom ?

Well it is all fine I guess i got to the 366 subs which is more than i wanted. And my friend recommended me Freedom! so i decided to join.

Reactions: Nuke and Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well I am a WWE Smackdown! vs RAW for PSP modder and I started to make some gameplays videos for fun and people seem to like it... So currently I am doing gameplays, mod showcases, simulations and highlights, more new things coming in a future. If anybody is interested check out my channel. :)
Wrestling is popular lately, it makes me wish I watched wrestling still :eek: What kind of gameplay videos do you make the most? Are you trying to make edited content that stands out for people to watch primarily? What do you feel like your best series is?

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Wrestling is popular lately, it makes me wish I watched wrestling still :eek: What kind of gameplay videos do you make the most? Are you trying to make edited content that stands out for people to watch primarily? What do you feel like your best series is?

I make the most simulations before the Pay Per Views or just random match gameplays. And I made 2 videos of highlights where I tried to re-live the match from the real life and I will continue to do it just the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to make... The most popular thing on my channel would be that simulations but i didnt really make much series till now so i will start very soon a new series.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I make the most simulations before the Pay Per Views or just random match gameplays. And I made 2 videos of highlights where I tried to re-live the match from the real life and I will continue to do it just the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to make... The most popular thing on my channel would be that simulations but i didnt really make much series till now so i will start very soon a new series.
I can understand when some videos take additional time to work on it. What gave you the idea to create those simulations in the first place?

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
I can understand when some videos take additional time to work on it. What gave you the idea to create those simulations in the first place?

Since i am huge fan of wrestling i got an idea to try to make the gameplay of the match that will be on the Pay Per View just for fun and when people liked it and demanded more so i continued it...

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Since i am huge fan of wrestling i got an idea to try to make the gameplay of the match that will be on the Pay Per View just for fun and when people liked it and demanded more so i continued it...
That's nice that your audience was vocal about making it happen more often, hah. They can make the video show up a lot more with the search engine :p How long does it take to make the average video for your current series?

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
That's nice that your audience was vocal about making it happen more often, hah. They can make the video show up a lot more with the search engine :p How long does it take to make the average video for your current series?

For the gameplays i need 1 hour to record and edit, for the simulations is 1-2 hours and for the highlights it takes (if i am working without pauses) the whole day

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
For the gameplays i need 1 hour to record and edit, for the simulations is 1-2 hours and for the highlights it takes (if i am working without pauses) the whole day
That's not too shabby for the gameplays or the simulations, highlights definitely takes the cake, hah. And as a parting note, I need to head off for a little bit. But it was great talking with you PSP, if you need any help in the future, just let everyone know in the forums :p

PSPRKO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
That's not too shabby for the gameplays or the simulations, highlights definitely takes the cake, hah. And as a parting note, I need to head off for a little bit. But it was great talking with you PSP, if you need any help in the future, just let everyone know in the forums :p

OK, thank you :D

Reactions: fattmat

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

When I was younger I used to watch wrestling with my dad and it was fun! :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I don't play really any sports games but good luck with your YouTube and enjoy your stay on the forums :)