Gaming Hello everybody! ;)

enerjizegamingHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi, My name is enerjizegamingHD and I love to play videos games such as Call of Duty, GTA, Minecraft and SO MUCH MORE! I upload 720p to 1080p HD videos. Most days I upload one or two maybe three videos and allow you guys to vote on a poll for what videos you want me to upload on the next day. I do vlogs from time to time so you can get to know me IRL. Hope to see you in the comment section someday.
:)

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, My name is enerjizegamingHD and I love to play videos games such as Call of Duty, GTA, Minecraft and SO MUCH MORE! I upload 720p to 1080p HD videos. Most days I upload one or two maybe three videos and allow you guys to vote on a poll for what videos you want me to upload on the next day. I do vlogs from time to time so you can get to know me IRL. Hope to see you in the comment section someday.
:)
Heya Enerjize, what got you interested in playing Minecraft, GTA, and call of duty? You upload multiple videos in a day?! You can totally save a few of them for later, scheduling uploads takes a lot of the stress away :p Side note, teal/green is a hard text to read on white backgrounds. And lastly, I sent you a link below that will help you with posting in the introduction forums. They have a lot of useful tips, and a template you can use as well!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/