Gaming Hello everybody !

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi ! I'm new to here and i just got partnered with Freedom! andd i couldn't be more excited ! i tought that i would tell you little biit about myself and my channel in this thread :)

My name is Folke Siren
I'm from Finland
I found freedom when i was searching the web for partnership networks
I wanted to join the forums because i want to get to know people with similar interests and of course i want to promote my channel too :)
I really do not have "real hobbies" like football or basketballl, but youtube, graphical design and tech are things that i really really like !
My favourite food is ............. PIZZA !!!
I started making youtube because i watched all these people make what they love and making a living out of it at the same time ! So i really want to do what i love and maybe someday this will be my job !
What kind of channel do you run?: On my channel you find gaming videos from let's plays to commentaries and everything between ! I might upload a vlog someday in the future, but for now i only make gaming content
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming content
I upload my videos GMT -0700 12PM/ or 12PM PDT, i'm not a fan of the timezone stuff that usa and canada uses it confuses me XD

Channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaV1kbxrXxwF-vkaxMAgJA

There is my channel link if somebody wants to check it out :) !

Jonah - alltypeofgaming

Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi ! I'm new to here and i just got partnered with Freedom! andd i couldn't be more excited ! i tought that i would tell you little biit about myself and my channel in this thread :)

My name is Folke Siren
I'm from Finland
I found freedom when i was searching the web for partnership networks
I wanted to join the forums because i want to get to know people with similar interests and of course i want to promote my channel too :)
I really do not have "real hobbies" like football or basketballl, but youtube, graphical design and tech are things that i really really like !
My favourite food is ............. PIZZA !!!
I started making youtube because i watched all these people make what they love and making a living out of it at the same time ! So i really want to do what i love and maybe someday this will be my job !
What kind of channel do you run?: On my channel you find gaming videos from let's plays to commentaries and everything between ! I might upload a vlog someday in the future, but for now i only make gaming content
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming content
I upload my videos GMT -0700 12PM/ or 12PM PDT, i'm not a fan of the timezone stuff that usa and canada uses it confuses me XD

Channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaV1kbxrXxwF-vkaxMAgJA

There is my channel link if somebody wants to check it out :) !

Welcome To Freedom!
I'm swedish/finnish glad to see you here bro! :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! My biggest word of advice for you is to communicate on the forum often and offer great help! As a community, we're here to benefit each other and build each other up! It's just as important to help others out as it is to promote yourself at this stage. I hope the best for you!

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! My biggest word of advice for you is to communicate on the forum often and offer great help! As a community, we're here to benefit each other and build each other up! It's just as important to help others out as it is to promote yourself at this stage. I hope the best for you!
Thanks for the advice man :) Same to you !

Reactions: Goped Fred