Gaming Hello Everybody!

Adam Fernandes

ALimeInTheRough
Freedom! Member
My name is Adam! I live in Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom and I decided that I wanted to join Freedom because it was open to pretty much everybody and I wanted to get myself up there and rise in the ranks of Freedom! May that happen or not I don't know but it is definitely worth a shot. I also joined the forums as I wanted to branch out and find new people to talk to and hope they will take a look into my channel and enjoy my content much as I have enjoyed other Freedom partners.

As it is an absolute must to make this, I must say my favourite food is a simple bagel with bacon and real juicy butter toasted in a perfect state but onto less important things. I started Youtube because I wanted to find another way to express creativity in my life, I've tried before and lost my need to do it and I want to try again and make it succeed this time. My channel is a mostly gaming based channel, we have recently started Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant and are moving onto The Walking Dead. I won't just upload Let's Plays as I will be doing multi-commentaries with friends and making some light hearted videos. My main schedule for Let's Plays are every other day of the week, I don't have a totally specific routine but that is my rough one.

For those interested, here is my channel. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_NI4a8l8-yd2EMnagFqMKQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

How is Ireland at this time of year ? I live in the UK place called Suffolk :D

this psychonauts game looks weird but I'm going to check it out (y) (Y) and I can see you have a black op 3 video , I'm a call of duty channel so must ask , how do you find it haha

I wish you all the best !!

Global Destroyer

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
My name is Adam! I live in Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom and I decided that I wanted to join Freedom because it was open to pretty much everybody and I wanted to get myself up there and rise in the ranks of Freedom! May that happen or not I don't know but it is definitely worth a shot. I also joined the forums as I wanted to branch out and find new people to talk to and hope they will take a look into my channel and enjoy my content much as I have enjoyed other Freedom partners.

As it is an absolute must to make this, I must say my favourite food is a simple bagel with bacon and real juicy butter toasted in a perfect state but onto less important things. I started Youtube because I wanted to find another way to express creativity in my life, I've tried before and lost my need to do it and I want to try again and make it succeed this time. My channel is a mostly gaming based channel, we have recently started Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant and are moving onto The Walking Dead. I won't just upload Let's Plays as I will be doing multi-commentaries with friends and making some light hearted videos. My main schedule for Let's Plays are every other day of the week, I don't have a totally specific routine but that is my rough one.

For those interested, here is my channel. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_NI4a8l8-yd2EMnagFqMKQ
hey can you go subscribe to me please i post gaming videos and day in the life... new video Thursday

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)

Adam Fernandes

ALimeInTheRough
Freedom! Member
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

How is Ireland at this time of year ? I live in the UK place called Suffolk :D

this psychonauts game looks weird but I'm going to check it out (y) (Y) and I can see you have a black op 3 video , I'm a call of duty channel so must ask , how do you find it haha

I wish you all the best !!
I actually love Black Ops 3, It's the best I would say since MW3, yea weird opinion for me to like MW3 since I didn't like that Futuristic Jump they did but they've refined it and I like how BO3 works compared to BO2 and the unnameable game

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I actually love Black Ops 3, It's the best I would say since MW3, yea weird opinion for me to like MW3 since I didn't like that Futuristic Jump they did but they've refined it and I like how BO3 works compared to BO2 and the unnameable game

hahah yes they have done a very good job on it indeed !

Global Destroyer

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
hey come over to my channel and subscribe please i really wanna hit my goal of 200 subs