Gaming Hello everybody this is Devilsanddragons

I am a gaming channel that focuses solely on entertainment purposes. I have six years experience in making YouTube videos, I am 26 years old, and was born and raised in Florida. I got started on YouTube back in 2010 after I graduated high school because I love videogames and hope to share my love of videogames with other people I'm different from other lets players because I'm not going to restrict myself from what I say. I love doing YouTube because I like to teach people who are unfamiliar with the game I'm playing how to play it, I also love to talk about the storyline in a game because I am also an aspiring writer and storylines fascinate me!

If you would like to get in the loop of my channel here is my schedule

Monday L.A. Noire 3:00pm
Tuesday Undertale 3:00pm
Wednesday Minecraft 3:00pm
Thursday Dont starve 3:00pm
Friday Smite 3:00pm
Saturday GMOD 3:00pm
Sunday whatever 3:00pm

If you need other information or have questions please contact me at
[email protected]

Thank you from your friend
Devilsanddragons

Last edited:

Trophy W Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Top right of the page where your username and avatar is and in the drop down box you'll find personal details, add your url (the random letters after channel/) and itll be linked mate

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom :)

Is that game don't starve ? if so are you enjoying it ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yes I have all the DLC and don't starve together and I'm looking for people to collab with
on don't starve

very nice indeed ! I haven't got latest dlc yet since I'm on Xbox one , I don't have don't starve otherwise it would be awesome