Gaming HELLO EVERYBODY I'M NEW HERE!

Do you think that this was a good post?

• Total voters

Silkythefresh

New User
Feb 17, 2017
YouTube
SilkythefreshYT
Hello, I'm new here thanks for coming to read this post! gladly appreciated but let's get to the story I came here because I wanted to be a part of this community and also promote my channel!:) I love talking to people on forums! I think that this is a good forum for me to grow on youtube and find friends. My name is Aubre I'm a 13-year-old kid and trying to find friends and grow my channel thank you for coming and reading this have a great day everybody:)
Hey guys, Silkythefresh here! Welcome to the channel!, I'm a kid that loves making you guys laugh I'The Official Channel of Silkythefresh.jpg

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I am always pleased to see people so young aiming so high! We are happy to have you here.
As a channel, what do you prefer to upload? Are you a reviewer sort of person, a highlighter or someone who just posted random videos?
Anyway, may I remind you that your YouTube Sub Button is broken, please go to your personal details and change it to just your Channel ID, that is the alpha-numerical code after the "channel/"

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.