Gaming Hello everybody and welcome to SergePlaysAlot

SergePlaysAlot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, my name is Serge, and I just started on a Journey, I´ve been wanting to do Gaming videos for a few years now. When I opened my channel two years ago, I did not had a Pc capable of recording gameplay, I still don´t have a pretty good Pc, bus it´s still good enough to start. I started this Journey Three weeks ago and have been working my butt off ever since, I really enjoy doing this and I have 35 videos up already, I don´t belive in growing fast I belive in starting small and growing though learning and hard work. So I want to start a small gaming community, so if you have a small gaming channel hit me up on my channel, send me a message and check out my stuff, if you like it and you think we can work on something together, maybe a collab or cross promotion, just search SergePlaysAlot on Youtube and you will find me.
Thanks for reading and see you on my channel.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, my name is Serge, and I just started on a Journey, I´ve been wanting to do Gaming videos for a few years now. When I opened my channel two years ago, I did not had a Pc capable of recording gameplay, I still don´t have a pretty good Pc, bus it´s still good enough to start. I started this Journey Three weeks ago and have been working my butt off ever since, I really enjoy doing this and I have 35 videos up already, I don´t belive in growing fast I belive in starting small and growing though learning and hard work. So I want to start a small gaming community, so if you have a small gaming channel hit me up on my channel, send me a message and check out my stuff, if you like it and you think we can work on something together, maybe a collab or cross promotion, just search SergePlaysAlot on Youtube and you will find me.
Thanks for reading and see you on my channel.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Good to hear you already made a great start with your channel mate, keep the passion up :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi big welcome to freedom!
I wish you the best of luck with your ventures in YouTube.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and we will do our best to help.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Serge!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
You have a nice and interesting channel. It seems you have a lot of passion for games. Keep up the good work :)