LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey
I gonna present myself.
My name is Christophe and use the pseudoname of LuxrayBeats. I am 22 years old and I am student at the université of Luxembourg (very small country in Europe) where I also was born and where I also live.
The way I find Freedom! is due to google search. I looked to lots of networks for youtube but the only which took my attention was FREEDOM!. In addition I went into the website called socielblade where you can find everthing relationed with youtube to see more details about this network and I was very pleased to see how good this is!
I have joined to tell my story to present myself to community and be part of this network.
I don't really have a favorite food I eat mostly everything and always try new things. I like so much listen to music everyday until I go to bed music is present in my bedroom where I stay mostly the whole time in. I also like to do sport specially football.
My biggest dream is that I and all people near of my life will be happy and I also would to have my dream car since I a young, it is the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.
I started Youtube videos in Novembre 2014 because the fact that I like listen to music I decided to create my own music my self and share it with people.

My channel is based on HIPHOP/RAP TRAP music. So I am a beatmaker, I produce my songs where people can use to rap or even for their own videos. I upload mosty every week one beat so I am pretty actif on youtube.

For those who are intrested here is my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3m2_gkrpVyCwgNdIaZinZA

Thank you for having reading my story.