Educational Hello come check out my new tutorial channel.

Tripex TGX

New User
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Your name: My Name Is Joe
Where are you from?: I'm from Newcastle
How old are you?: I Am 17 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I Found freedom a while ago through the suggested videos on youtube
What made you join our forums?: I Joined the forums again because i created a second channel for tutorials and i'd like to help people
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are playing football basketball and paintball
Why did you start YouTube? I Started youtube so i could help people with new things and teach them new things
What is your biggest dream? I Don't really know yet
What kind of channel do you run?: A Tutorial Channel
How frequently do you upload?: Every day to every two days

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name: My Name Is Joe
Where are you from?: I'm from Newcastle
How old are you?: I Am 17 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I Found freedom a while ago through the suggested videos on youtube
What made you join our forums?: I Joined the forums again because i created a second channel for tutorials and i'd like to help people
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are playing football basketball and paintball
Why did you start YouTube? I Started youtube so i could help people with new things and teach them new things
What is your biggest dream? I Don't really know yet
What kind of channel do you run?: A Tutorial Channel
How frequently do you upload?: Every day to every two days
Hello Joe, how long have you lived in Newcastle for? Freedom is a nice network in general, they're very helpful at times. What have you helped people with so far? Tutorials are a nice change of pace over the general content people make on youtube ^^