Gaming Hello, boys!

Cervan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Hello! I'm Cervan, from Spain. I'm with Freedom a few months ago, but I'm very happy to belong to this big family. All the people I pleased to meet, all the help received from you all, .... no words. You are all the best i could imagine. I hope to do great things with you all. I'm a small gaming channel, i give you the link to my work, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwnidxZATqW083Iz8M2NBQ , and I hope I make some new friends, and advice. See you around!

Edit: I will use the template to let you know me:

Your name: David (Cervan)
(Optional) Where are you from?: From Spain!
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 27
How did you find Freedom!? A friend recommended me
What made you join our forums?: The illusion to get information, and to know people
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, dating with friends, cinema, sports... Gaming... Gaming... I told gaming?
What is your favorite food? Italian rissotto :D_
Why did you start YouTube? Because i wanted to play my games with another point of view.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Be happy
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? I upload usually steam games, pokemon, minecraft.. A little bit of everything
When do you upload?: every 2 days
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwnidxZATqW083Iz8M2NBQ

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Cervan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We're glad to have you here especially in the #FreedomFamily! Please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

GerFitt

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
gerfitness
Muy buenas Cervan y bienvenido! Es de buen ver españoles por aquí jajaja Me paso por tu canal a echarle un ojo, aunque no soy mucho de juegos, rollo gamer. Pero aun así intentaremos ayudarnos todos en esta gran familia.

Mi canal va enfocado al fitness, motivación y al entrenamiento físico en general.. pero siempre desde un toque humorístico para hacer los videos mucho mas amenos. Si te interesa ya lo sabes!

Te dejo el link de mi canal por si quieres echarle un ojo, saludos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYVXGDj0WVYFrYpGTnmpfKA

Reactions: Cervan

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

We are all pleased to meet you :D! Freedom really is a great place! dude... 200 subs isn't small ok! And don't worry you will get big! Also, you didn't tell us a lot about yourself, you can do so, by using this Template :) I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Reactions: Cervan

Cervan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Muy buenas Cervan y bienvenido! Es de buen ver españoles por aquí jajaja Me paso por tu canal a echarle un ojo, aunque no soy mucho de juegos, rollo gamer. Pero aun así intentaremos ayudarnos todos en esta gran familia.

Mi canal va enfocado al fitness, motivación y al entrenamiento físico en general.. pero siempre desde un toque humorístico para hacer los videos mucho mas amenos. Si te interesa ya lo sabes!

Te dejo el link de mi canal por si quieres echarle un ojo, saludos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYVXGDj0WVYFrYpGTnmpfKA

Hecho! todo un placer conocerte, y ahora le echo un ojo a ver que tal. Si no te gusta mi canal, tranquilo. Tambien busco por aqui ayuda para mejorar poco a poco :D Un saludo![DOUBLEPOST=1446562278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome!

We are all pleased to meet you :D! Freedom really is a great place! dude... 200 subs isn't small ok! And don't worry you will get big! Also, you didn't tell us a lot about yourself, you can do so, by using this Template :) I hope you have a great time here at Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Thank you! I did the template already, but if it isn't enough, be free to ask me whatever you want :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446562398][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Cervan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We're glad to have you here especially in the #FreedomFamily! Please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Already did, thanks a lot! I also, i look for advice. I want to improve day by day. I hope not bother you :p

Reactions: PlayerNotJump

GerFitt

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
gerfitness
Hecho! todo un placer conocerte, y ahora le echo un ojo a ver que tal. Si no te gusta mi canal, tranquilo. Tambien busco por aqui ayuda para mejorar poco a poco :D Un saludo![DOUBLEPOST=1446562278][/DOUBLEPOST]

Si que me gusta tío, comentas muy bien la verdad! Llegaras lejos, te lo aseguro;)(y) (Y)
Estamos en contacto te parece? para ayudarnos a crecer y movernos en Freedom

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love your channel overall , the way you do your thumbnails , the banner , the logo , and even the content you produce is awesome , but you may want to improve your audio quality to get rid of the eco in the background , and that can be simply done by using an audio editing software like Audacity!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Cervan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love your channel overall , the way you do your thumbnails , the banner , the logo , and even the content you produce is awesome , but you may want to improve your audio quality to get rid of the eco in the background , and that can be simply done by using an audio editing software like Audacity!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

I don't know how to use that software :( I can put a video before renderize? or how i grab the audio file from the video for editing?