Tech Hello, and Welcome to Studio Talan!

Talanama

New User
Nov 21, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Hello all! I decided to start a youtube channel centered around technology and video games. My real name is Ransom Phillips and I own a business called Raptor Repair, LLC. I deal with, and fix computers, phones, and tablets almost every day, and am an avid gamer. I am currently enrolled at my community college and plan on majoring in Networking and Telecommunications. As of right now, I am 18 years old and loving life! I started dealing with computers when I was about 6 or 7, and just haven't stopped yet!

Thanks for your time,

Ransom Phillips
Raptor Repair, LLC

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello all! I decided to start a youtube channel centered around technology and video games. My real name is Ransom Phillips and I own a business called Raptor Repair, LLC. I deal with, and fix computers, phones, and tablets almost every day, and am an avid gamer. I am currently enrolled at my community college and plan on majoring in Networking and Telecommunications. As of right now, I am 18 years old and loving life! I started dealing with computers when I was about 6 or 7, and just haven't stopped yet!

Thanks for your time,

Ransom Phillips
Raptor Repair, LLC
Hey there Ransom, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about computers and stuffs great to have you here. Welcome to the forums have a great time here and good luck with your channel!