Gaming Hello and thanks for the Accept :)

Moulis

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Your name:My name is Moulis (Efthimis Karapiperis)

(Optional) Where are you from?:Im from Greece

(Optional) How old are you?:Im 14 years old :)

How did you find Freedom!?: From a friend that called RedDiamondSwordGR

What made you join our forums?: To find other channels an

What are you hobbies?:My hobbies is Youtubing, PC Programming, and PC Building

What is your favorite food?: I dont have favourite food. I like lots of foods

Why did you start YouTube?: I find it good idea to start it :) (Im old on youtube i started from 10 years old)

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?One of my biggest dreams is to be a succesful youtuber (not for the
money (if you start a youtube channel for the money you are ''completed'') because is my favourite hobby and i would like to be something very good (i cant explain)

What kind of channel do you run?: Im running a gaming channel :)

What kind of content do you upload?: I upload games like Minecraft (main) and any of other games that i like, it makes me happy and ready to make a video :) <3

When do you upload?: I upload almost everyday (maybe 2 or 3 times a day)

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshlMVlc_gH5elBDr4siqGA
I hope you like my channel and my videos :) Also a big thanks to InterByNick (Facebook Page) that makes all this to become true :) <3 #Freedom! FTW

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Moulis,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I run a gaming channel too, but I also upload tech videos on it at the same time, it's kind of a nice mix!

PC building is one of my favourite things to do! I wouldn't really call it a hobby as I only do it when I need to but so far I've build my own PC and a friends, and I am building another one for another friend later this month/early next month. Have you physically built any PC's yet and if so, what were the most impressive specs you have dealt with so far? :)

Also Minecraft is a great game, it's nice to see another fellow Minecraft player! There's actually a "Minecraft" section on the forums but it currently requires some maintenance, so feel free to talk about Minecraft (and more) under the "Gaming Discussion" section. Drop by some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!