Tyler Baudhuin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2013
YouTube
Where are you from?: Arizona
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!?: I found out through TGN
What made you join our forums?: I thought it would be nice to interact with other YouTubers and meet new people in general.
What are your hobbies?: I like playing Video Games, Creating Graphic Designs for My Channel and friends, and making videos for the YouTube.
What is your favorite food?: My favorite food is Lemon Meringue Pie.. or anything Lemon really.
Why did you start YouTube?: It was summer after 8th grade and I wanted to do stuff to pass the time and watched quite a lot of Big YouTubers at the time and thought I could totally do that... So here I am.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to own a business in the future that goes along the lines of Graphic Design.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a video game channel, but occasionally I like to upload videos that are non game related... Such as videos of me ranting, and making Graphic Design related videos.
What kind of content do you upload?: I upload Gaming videos, Graphic Speedarts and things of that nature, and videos with my face sometimes when I like to really prove a point.
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once or twice a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFrE6A4-moEPjw8XvFQ2AQ
Thank you for Stopping by and meeting me virtually. Have a Great Day or Night wherever you are.
- Tyler Baudhuin

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Dude welcome to freedom !! if you need any help be sure to ask

I wish you all the best and how is Airzona this time of year ?

Tyler Baudhuin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2013
YouTube
Hey , Dude welcome to freedom !! if you need any help be sure to ask

I wish you all the best and how is Airzona this time of year ?
Thanks man! I appreciate the welcoming. I'll definitely make sure if I have any questions here to ask you. Also Arizona is quite nice so far this year, but it will get pretty hot soon... but still quite nice. Thanks for asking :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man! I appreciate the welcoming. I'll definitely make sure if I have any questions here to ask you. Also Arizona is quite nice so far this year, but it will get pretty hot soon... but still quite nice. Thanks for asking :)

Good to hear and your welcome !! I wish the weather in the UK would be hot :(

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Everybody loves a good rant, and graphic design from my own experience, normally leads to a rant before productivity can begin :D.