Gaming Hello All

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief
My Name is Emanuel, I also go by Wild, my other known Gaming alias kingcocky, and Radiothief.
I was born in upstate New York, and raised there till I was 8 in which I moved to Arizona and spent the rest of my days until I graduated High school. I currently live in Florida. I just turned 25 back at the beginning of April. I found freedom while trying to find a community that could help me grow as not only an entertainer but also as a gamer, and Digital Native. I joined the Forums today to hopefully connect with individuals who share my passion for gaming and videos, as well as help and advice to help me continue with the right steps into the facet of life. My hobbies are all over the place but my biggest most important one is gaming, I love playing video games especially ones with social interaction because talking to people is my second hobbie with dancing and singing as a third.
My favorite dish is Chicken Alfredo, and my Favorite Dessert is Strawberry AngelCake with Whipped Cream topping. I started Youtube to turn my number one hobbie into a productive facet of life. and to entertain and connect with like minded individuals.
My Biggest Dream is to give my children the life I never had.
I run a Gaming Streaming channel with hopes to one day branch out into other fields.
I upload things at least once a week to my youtube channel as i currently have my hand in 5 different pots right now.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My Name is Emanuel, I also go by Wild, my other known Gaming alias kingcocky, and Radiothief.
I was born in upstate New York, and raised there till I was 8 in which I moved to Arizona and spent the rest of my days until I graduated High school. I currently live in Florida. I just turned 25 back at the beginning of April. I found freedom while trying to find a community that could help me grow as not only an entertainer but also as a gamer, and Digital Native. I joined the Forums today to hopefully connect with individuals who share my passion for gaming and videos, as well as help and advice to help me continue with the right steps into the facet of life. My hobbies are all over the place but my biggest most important one is gaming, I love playing video games especially ones with social interaction because talking to people is my second hobbie with dancing and singing as a third.
My favorite dish is Chicken Alfredo, and my Favorite Dessert is Strawberry AngelCake with Whipped Cream topping. I started Youtube to turn my number one hobbie into a productive facet of life. and to entertain and connect with like minded individuals.
I run a Gaming Streaming channel with hopes to one day branch out into other fields.
I upload things at least once a week to my youtube channel as i currently have my hand in 5 different pots right now.

Welcome to the family WildKing, I grad you goal is give you children you never had :) and what games do you play on youtube?

Reactions: WildKing

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief
Welcome to the family WildKing, I grad you goal is give you children you never had :) and what games do you play on youtube?

I mostly play MMO's as of lately I have been playing Black Desert, Smite, Battleborn and Neverwinter. I have plans to stream Overwatch and World of Warcraft: Legion when they release. I have a large variety of games to choose from however.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thank you so much, I noticed you play Call of Duty do you have an Xbox one? and Black ops 3?
I play BO3 on Xbone as well! Definitely my game of choice! You and I share similar dreams. I have a 2 year old daughter, and all I want is to make sure she had everything she'll ever need. Do you have any children yourself?

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief
I play BO3 on Xbone as well! Definitely my game of choice! You and I share similar dreams. I have a 2 year old daughter, and all I want is to make sure she had everything she'll ever need. Do you have any children yourself?

Yes i do actually I have an 18 month old son. he's a quiet storm (only misbehaves at home.) and should be a spokesperson for the not you when you're hungry campaign by snickers. Im terrible at BO3 usually me and my wife play together, and stay in the bottom scores for the team, doesn't help that my weapons of choice are all melee. Maybe we could game together sometime?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Yes i do actually I have an 18 month old son. he's a quiet storm (only misbehaves at home.) and should be a spokesperson for the not you when you're hungry campaign by snickers. Im terrible at BO3 usually me and my wife play together, and stay in the bottom scores for the team, doesn't help that my weapons of choice are all melee. Maybe we could game together sometime?
Hey, that sounds good to me! "Goped Fred" is my GT. The kids are definitely a trip at this age. My daughter is about the same. She listens and for the most part behaves out of the house, but likes to test boundaries at home. She's generally good unless she's tired and especially unless she's taken a nap. As for the low scores thing, I tend to stay on top of the scoreboard, so it should even out

WildKing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
Florida, USA
YouTube
radiothief
Hey, that sounds good to me! "Goped Fred" is my GT. The kids are definitely a trip at this age. My daughter is about the same. She listens and for the most part behaves out of the house, but likes to test boundaries at home. She's generally good unless she's tired and especially unless she's taken a nap. As for the low scores thing, I tend to stay on top of the scoreboard, so it should even out

my gamertag is Onewildstyle, mine gives up now when he starts acting like a jerk he just cries and goes to his bed of freewill.

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I mostly play MMO's as of lately I have been playing Black Desert, Smite, Battleborn and Neverwinter. I have plans to stream Overwatch and World of Warcraft: Legion when they release. I have a large variety of games to choose from however.

Thats good you have alot of games to play and record :) and have fun with youtube journey also