Community Hello all!

thejamesshow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi all, I am newish to making regular Youtube shows and currently me and my group do a fairly casual, "made by a 10 year old with a webcam"quality type feel show. Mostly because none of us have any video experience. Oh well.

We have fun, talk about stuff we like, and play indie games.

TO THE TEMPLATE!

Your name/alias: James
Where are you from?: Virginia Beach, Virginia
How old are you?: Over 30 :p
How did you find Freedom!? Web surfing about Youtube Networks.
What made you join our forums?: Joining Freedom and wanted to get involved
What are your hobbies?: Tae Kwon Do, reading, Video Games, tabletop games, games in general, computer stuff
What is your favorite food? Sushi.... today.
Why did you start YouTube? Been on and off for a few years, My first real endevor is about 8 weeks old now.
What is your biggest dream? Size or need to reach it? mmm maybe a chance for space travel? 1,000,00 followers? ... better shoot for the chance to go into space.
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy live-ish show, with some gaming videos on the side.
How frequently do you upload?: Every few days.

Reactions: Allegro1225

Allegro1225

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
YouTube
Allegro1225
Hi all, I am newish to making regular Youtube shows and currently me and my group do a fairly casual, "made by a 10 year old with a webcam"quality type feel show. Mostly because none of us have any video experience. Oh well.

We have fun, talk about stuff we like, and play indie games.

TO THE TEMPLATE!

Your name/alias: James
Where are you from?: Virginia Beach, Virginia
How old are you?: Over 30 :p
How did you find Freedom!? Web surfing about Youtube Networks.
What made you join our forums?: Joining Freedom and wanted to get involved
What are your hobbies?: Tae Kwon Do, reading, Video Games, tabletop games, games in general, computer stuff
What is your favorite food? Sushi.... today.
Why did you start YouTube? Been on and off for a few years, My first real endevor is about 8 weeks old now.
What is your biggest dream? Size or need to reach it? mmm maybe a chance for space travel? 1,000,00 followers? ... better shoot for the chance to go into space.
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy live-ish show, with some gaming videos on the side.
How frequently do you upload?: Every few days.

Welcome to Freedom! I do love some good indie gaming. I might check out your channel when I get a free moment. :)