Gaming Hello all, We are DLUK

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone :)
Me and my friend dwayne two friends from university have decided to set up a gaming channel.
We have only just started out a week and a half ago, but love creating gaming content,
Our channel is mainly lets play videos
Dwayne is pretty freaked out when it comes to horror games as you can see within out videos
We currently upload 1-3 videos a day
We joined freedom today, to hopefully get to know more fellow gamers and hopefully get some feedback or advice on our channel and content as we are still very new to this.
Hope you here from you all soon and happy gaming!

DLUK,

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Everyone :)
Me and my friend dwayne two friends from university have decided to set up a gaming channel.
We have only just started out a week and a half ago, but love creating gaming content,
Our channel is mainly lets play videos
Dwayne is pretty freaked out when it comes to horror games as you can see within out videos
We currently upload 1-3 videos a day
We joined freedom today, to hopefully get to know more fellow gamers and hopefully get some feedback or advice on our channel and content as we are still very new to this.
Hope you here from you all soon and happy gaming!

DLUK,

Welcome to the Family Guys, What games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ??

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey Rewind, Sorry was trying to work out how to quote there,
Thank you for the friendly welcome,
A few friends that have there channels told me about freedom, they said everyone was friendly as a great way to meet people :)
We currently have a huge mix of games at the moment, We are currently working on a batman series and ratchet and clank for our channel
I personally love horror games if i was to pick a genre :) how about yourself?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey Rewind, Sorry was trying to work out how to quote there,
Thank you for the friendly welcome,
A few friends that have there channels told me about freedom, they said everyone was friendly as a great way to meet people :)
We currently have a huge mix of games at the moment, We are currently working on a batman series and ratchet and clank for our channel
I personally love horror games if i was to pick a genre :) how about yourself?

Okay, 1st I will answer you question You can click on "Reply" button its should pop up the user message and click enter to skip some lines. That's awesome you have mix of games and Batman and Ratchet and clank games are good, My games I play and like are Action, Adventure, Shooting, Fighting, Racing, Sci-Fry, and other types games I don't like are Maze :mad: and not so much on scary games (Only some I do like). If you have any question about Youtube or/and Freedom feel free to ask btw.

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Okay, 1st I will answer you question You can click on "Reply" button its should pop up the user message and click enter to skip some lines. That's awesome you have mix of games and Batman and Ratchet and clank games are good, My games I play and like are Action, Adventure, Shooting, Fighting, Racing, Sci-Fry, and other types games I don't like are Maze :mad: and not so much on scary games (Only some I do like). If you have any question about Youtube or/and Freedom feel free to ask btw.

Oh brilliant thank you!. We are working on getting them series completed soon :) what are you currently playing at the moment? thank you for the friendly welcome! i will :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Oh brilliant thank you!. We are working on getting them series completed soon :) what are you currently playing at the moment? thank you for the friendly welcome! i will :)

At the moment, I playing Killzone Shadow Fall and Earn To Die 2 (Android Edition), I completed mine first PS4 series its called Sleeping Dogs. Maybe you should watch mine Sleeping Dogs and newest videos out. And you can meet some cool people there also.

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
At the moment, I playing Killzone Shadow Fall and Earn To Die 2 (Android Edition), I completed mine first PS4 series its called Sleeping Dogs. Maybe you should watch mine Sleeping Dogs and newest videos out. And you can meet some cool people there also.

i was defiantly check it out! never played sleeping dogs, heard good and bad things about it, what your opinion on the game? i currently just finished among the sleep, very strange game, the series is up on the channel, we also have outlast completed which dwayne, the other person i work with on the channel played, he hates horror, think he nearly had a heart attack in the first part of the series ;)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
i was defiantly check it out! never played sleeping dogs, heard good and bad things about it, what your opinion on the game? i currently just finished among the sleep, very strange game, the series is up on the channel, we also have outlast completed which dwayne, the other person i work with on the channel played, he hates horror, think he nearly had a heart attack in the first part of the series ;)

lol Outlast do give people heart attack, but Sleeping Dogs is good game to play and story is great only thing is bad really driving handle is kinda off and dont have many fighting moves you can use. Everything else is great

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
lol Outlast do give people heart attack, but Sleeping Dogs is good game to play and story is great only thing is bad really driving handle is kinda off and dont have many fighting moves you can use. Everything else is great

agreed the game is horrible first time you play it! ah thats fair enough! as long as you enjoy the game alls good, will check out your videos :)