Gaming Hello all, this is radioplayer1997 here!

Radio

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
Splinter in the hand
YouTube
Hello all, I wanted to say thanks for letting into this awesome community! I've been a freedom partner for almost a year now! But am now finding out about the forums. Hopefully I can start welcoming others into the community soon and help give back to the awesome people of freedom!

Welcome to my channel intro! based around gaming, music, and modding.(with a twist! I do everything on my phone. That includes record and edit videos straight from my phone!) And even though I don't have a set time for uploads, I want to try and get better at my channel and upload the best content I can! With the Android OS and power director on android now, I can have pretty well edited videos! My goal is to actually succeed in a upload time and to have 10k subs, then I can tell other people how I did it(and try and help them).

A little about my self? Well, music is my life. Gaming is a hobby and modding is for fun. I actually started youtube in 2007 but never actually make good videos, plus I would only upload something ever year or so... But now since I'm older(19, this month on the 7th) , wiser, and actually have a itch to start videos again, I'm actually going to Post quality content!

If you've read this far, thank you :D. Also, thanks for letting join. That's really it for me, lol :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I had trouble making videos too at a young age, I was 13-14 with a pre-pubescent voice which many people tend not to like, now that I'm older my content has got way better than it use to be. Wish you the best!

Reactions: Radio

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello all, I wanted to say thanks for letting into this awesome community! I've been a freedom partner for almost a year now! But am now finding out about the forums. Hopefully I can start welcoming others into the community soon and help give back to the awesome people of freedom!

Welcome to my channel intro! based around gaming, music, and modding.(with a twist! I do everything on my phone. That includes record and edit videos straight from my phone!) And even though I don't have a set time for uploads, I want to try and get better at my channel and upload the best content I can! With the Android OS and power director on android now, I can have pretty well edited videos! My goal is to actually succeed in a upload time and to have 10k subs, then I can tell other people how I did it(and try and help them).

A little about my self? Well, music is my life. Gaming is a hobby and modding is for fun. I actually started youtube in 2007 but never actually make good videos, plus I would only upload something ever year or so... But now since I'm older(19, this month on the 7th) , wiser, and actually have a itch to start videos again, I'm actually going to Post quality content!

If you've read this far, thank you :D. Also, thanks for letting join. That's really it for me, lol :)
Hey That's a really neat intro you don't see often!!!! I really wanna check your channel! https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
Check out this link to add a sub button! :D