Gaming Hello All I am ShredMasterB !

ShredMasterB

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone,
I just opened a new gaming channel about a week ago and i am having so much fun making gaming videos editing and posting on YouTube (the whole process is just so fulfilling).
I have been on YouTube for some time now making music related videos on a different channel and i decided to chase another passion of mine , gaming .

a little bit about me:
I am 27 years old
working as a full time software developer
making videos and Shredding on the guitar on my spare time .

although it is hard to fit in the gaming community i am looking past this and doing my own stuff.
The channel was just born last week so only 3 videos for now but i am working on posting twice a week on this channel and once every 2 weeks on my other channel .
The channel mainly about to consist of competitive type games like cs:go and rocket league and horror adventure type games.

hope this sums up myself and my channel and if that interest you then go and check it out .
best of luck to all of you :)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Will more than likely catch you on CSGO one day, I play that several times a week on livestream and once a week recorded (Try anyway). :)

ShredMasterB

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Thank you guys ,
sure hope to catch you on cs:go (and maybe other games) although i am just picking up on it .
it sure is a good break from a hard day of work ;)