Gaming Hello, all gamers!

HunterMCPro

New User
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Noah. I go by HunterPlayz, my Youtube name. Now you might ask why my Forum name is HunterMCPro, it's because I changed my channel so it can be just more than Minecraft videos. I'm from a small town in Canada, It gets very cold in the winter, but very warm in the summer. I'm 15 as of now, but I'll be turning 16 pretty soon. I found Freedom by installing the Heartbeat extension on Chrome. I was watching a Youtube channel and it said it was monetized by Freedom! So I joined, and it made my Youtube Career more fun! I never knew Freedom had forums. So I joined so I can post this. (Not really, I like to read other people's forum posts). My hobby is Youtube(Obviously), I'm good with computers, I'm a Graphics Designer, I make Minecraft rigs and alot more. My favorite food is Pizza, which is mostly everyone's favorite food, I suppose.

Now on to actual Youtube stuff, I started YouTube because many Youtubers inspired me to become one of my own. I started off from Minecraft(Because I thought that make a good start), and made it to other games overtime.
Again, I used to run a Minecraft Gaming channel, until I moved ahead to a full on Gaming channel of games I like to play. I upload game content like Minecraft, Roblox(I know, ew), Counter-Strike, Gmod, Geometry Dash, and so on. Most of them are Let's Plays, Funny Moments, etc. I haven't uploaded every bit of content shown, but I will in the future. Oh, by the way, If you're a fan of Minecraft Films, I make those also. :)

My upload schedule is all over the place, so I upload videos whenever I feel like I should, It be better if my friends are free to collab with me. :p

Anyway, thanks for reading my post, My channel is down below if you want to come subscribe and enjoy the lovely content I have. At the moment I'm at 5.9k Subs, and hope to reach 10k very soon. (I might host a livestream if I do! omgomgomg) Ciao!

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HunterMCPro